[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Dominated by the Empress! - Part 1 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Femdom Whipping Stella Liberty - HD (.wmv)

Mistress Stella Liberty loves to use men as whipping posts. Her slave is bound in her dungeon and made to endure her punishment. Stella shows off both her beautiful collection of painful whips and skills with different sizes and Florentine style of wielding two whips on his tender flesh at once. Cruel, sensual, and beautiful, it is a privilege and an honor to be whipped by Mistress Stella Liberty.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Red Satin Gloves and Handbra Tease MP4

Tiny peaks of topless nudity. Mostly handbra ;) Clip is 6 mins and in MP4 format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Punished by Two Wicked Mistresses

Miss Michelle Lacy and I have planned to do a super kinky rubber shoot with our slave bart. Upon entry however, he is dressed in a ridiculous pair of cotton sesame street panties. We are furious with his ineptitude and vow to punish him hard. Spanking to start with, followed by paddles until it breaks into his red baboon ass, followed by double caning, but the fun does not stop there. Bart's ass may be red, bruised and chafed, but his front is still in good shape and we will have none of that!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:07 pm

PART 1 of 3 - NAKED & BOUND WITH PLASTIC WRAP, A MAN IS TICKLE TORTURED BY 3 MISTRESSES - MP4 HD 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 am

Restrained Spittoon - SD (.wmv)

Bound completely motionless on the bondage table with a ring gag in his mouth to keep it wide open, my slave has no choice but to serve as my spittoon. I fill his mouth with my spit and he is grateful for the intimacy. I tease his bound body with my perfect curves, but he is unable to move, speak, or see what is happening to him. The only way to be this close to a goddess is to be used as a human spittoon.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:52 am

Cock Smothered for Wanting to Suck! - Part 2 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:53 am

Caged Arse Worship

"Wake up from your shallow sleep in my cage, you have work to do slave! You will greet me when I enter the room by grovelling at my boots, my slaves always know their place in my World. This is where you live now, between my arse cheeks, as my personal ass licker, whenever I need to be cleaned intimately."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

From Daddy To Dipshit

Its so strange this new feeling that's come over you. Your used to being in control always being the boss.. can you believe you actually used to be the man. You used to have all the girls calling you daddy not me though I call you dipshit. Every time you hear your new nickname your cock twitches a little. How could this have happened? You used to be the boss till I came into your life but now your a loser. Do as I say dipshit.. pull out your cock from me and start stroking for my tits. Your so addicted its pathetic, your powerless. The man you once were is long gone you are now my dipshit. Its funny right you used to be daddy but Im your daddy now.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

IN THE GAME - 19 Minutes of Julie Simone Roping & Dominating Ashley Renee - HD MP4

Mistress Julie Simone tells me that she thinks Ive lost my taste for bondage & accuses me of just wanting to lazily lie around. So she decides to test my abilities and nerve by tying me up helplessly, in my purple vintage corselette and stockings, and having her way with me. My mistress decides to allow me the luxury of lying on a soft bed while Im bound, but the trade off is her introducing a different kind of torment to the days session. After I am bound on the bed, she ties one of my legs high overhead so she can have easy access to my exposed pussy. She gags me & tells me that it is her intention to put 25 clothespins on my cunt, & as usual, Mistress does not fail in her attempt. She succeeds in clamping all 25 clips on both the inner & outer lips of my pussy. (Not gonna lie, this hurt!) But after tormenting me for an extremely painful time, she decides that I have proven that Im still in the game, and thus, rewards me with an intense orgasm. ;-)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom