[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:04 pm

double lesson and destruction

today i and my beautiful friend Regina Dittatrice,let's give a good lesson to this my student perverter loser!many beautiful moves of submission,scissors and smothering for him and finally destruction for his useless balls!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Jay Taylor (Submissive Games) 3 of 3 WMV

Alex is resting comfortably on a bed with a purple velvet cover, and Nina and Jay start playing with her pussy, fingering her with their gloved hands but then the toys come out. Alex’s pussy is still puffy and sensitive from the vacuum play earlier. In Nina’s hand is an intimidatingly large steel toy. She slides it deep into Alex’s tight pussy. Then while fucking her with the instrument of pleasure Nina sucks on her clit. Alex begins to tremble and wiggle with orgasms. The next toy is also made of steel but this time it’s Jay’s turn to use it, it’s curved with two balls on each end. Jay puts it into that amazing pussy, big ball first and then just rocks it back and forth inside of her. It’s amazing what little movement can cause a great amount of pleasure. That’s when Nina gets an idea, she gets out a small pointed blade and traces Alex’s body. Sliding the tip along her fat pussy lips, making a slight impression in the skin. It’s erotic and makes Alex excited with the tension. The next toy is made of clear lucite, it spreads her pussy wide and you can see right into her. To finish up Alex uses a vibrator on herself as Jay carefully works her fingers into Alex fucking her with her whole hand and making her cum. WMV

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Maintenance works , Fourth Episode ( Complete Version ) Lavori di Manutenzione, Quarto Episodio (Versione Integrale)

You know well that Ale is doing extra jobs because he needs money.
Before Miss Snow (who gave the contact of Ale to all her rich and bored friends), then Cristina and after Elisa have abused Ale, blackmailing him, taking advantage of his need of money.
Convinced to receive payment for his work, Ale, he arrives at Cristina’s home but … he finds out a bad surprise: Cristina has called Elisa, and another her friend to "play" with the poor Alessandro.
Forced by the need of money, Alex is forced to suffer even the perversions of Cristina and her friends who humiliate him forcing to smell and lick their feet, mocking, insulting, torturing and trampling him.
Four of our best players for a really bad clip.

Female Domination, Foot Fetish, FemDom, Forced Socks Smelling, Forced Foot Smelling, Forced Foot Worship, Trampling, Foot Gagging, Pony Training, Humiliation, Blackmail, Female Domination

Sapete ormai bene che Ale sta facendo dei lavoretti extra perché ha bisogno di soldi.
Prima la Signorina Neve (che ha dato il contatto di Ale a tutte le sue annoiate e ricche amiche), poi Cristina e dopo Elisa hanno abusato di Ale, ricattandolo, approfittandosi del suo bisogno di soldi.
Convinto di ricevere il pagamento per il suo lavoro, Ale, si reca a casa di Cristina ma... Trova una brutta sorpresa: Cristina ha invitato Elisa, più un'altra sua amica, per "giocare" col povero Alessandro.
Obbligato dal bisogno di denaro, Ale è costretto a subire ancora le perversioni di Cristina e delle sue amiche che lo umiliano obbligandolo ad annusare e leccare i loro piedi, deridendolo, insultandolo, torturandolo e calpestandolo.
Quattro dei nostri migliori attori per un video davvero cattivo.

Female Domination, Foot Fetish, FemDom, Forced Socks Smelling, Forced Foot Smelling, Forced Foot Worship, Trampling, Foot Gagging, Pony Training, Humiliation, Blackmail, Female Domination

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Lock your Dick up in Chastity for Goddess! - HD 720p WMV (smaller file)

Losers like you are nothing to Me. I will bring you to your knees and have you panting on all fours with My incredible ass and seductive voice. You will clean My boots and lock your dick up tight for Me. Locking you up in chastity is the only way to please Me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:10 pm

High Standards, Short Boyfriend - HD (.wmv)

It's time for brunch with Stella's folks but her boyfriend is too busy binge watching his favorite series on Netflix. He hasn't even showered yet and she's all ready to go. She drags his lazy ass off the couch and points out how he doesn't even look like they belong together. He is not only lazy and acts like a bratty boy, but he doesn't even look like a man. He argues that watching the show will give him something to talk about with her little brother. Stella gets mad and shows him what it is like to be her little brother. She makes him get on his hands and knees, sits on him and makes fun of him for being a little shrimp. She makes him compare his tiny body to hers, chokes him and smothers him with her hands. After all this, she realizes that he will make a better live in slave than a boyfriend. Now he HAS to do his chores, but he no longer gets laid!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Teasing scissoring choking a small tied up sub

Miss Monrow in full glory.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Sinner is Dressed and Coated with Wax! - Part 2 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:09 pm

The Pain Challenge - Round 1 - LQ16

LQ Version - Dial up

Go on the FIRST PAGE to get the FULL HD (1080) Version.

Just select

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:10 pm

The Fifth Sin: Envy

This is a seven step journey. Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Sloth, Envy, Greed, Wrath. All in that order. Each one of these will either be intensified or removed from your life in order to create a better slave. Your body is a mere vessel that I will fill to create a humbled servant. Some lessons will focus on degrading, some on seducing, and some on mental rewiring. Each step is vital to the process.

Today we focus on Envy. You look at me and what do you see? Someone hot, rich, popular, intelligent, and the list goes on and on. I'm everything you're not. Do you ever get jealous? Or maybe you see men around you and you wonder how they hit the genetic lottery and how you were left...well, like you. And at times that might make you jealous. Wondering how we're so lucky. But I want to give you a new take on this feeling. Its very important, and this will be a lesson that lingers for the rest of your life. Indulge in it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Leatherpaddled! 1080p mp4

Correction is in order. My slave has made one too many mistakes AGAIN...and must be punished. Dressed in full leather, wearing my favorite crotch-high black stiletto boots, leather corset, panties, and black leather jacket, I lock my faulty slave over the podium so I have total access to his bare ass. Eventually, I'll spank him like he deserves with my amazonian hands clad in black leather driving gloves. For now, I start with one of my favorite toys--the evil wood paddle, swathed in studs and black leather, this implement of torture is "nice" (firm padding) on one side, and very naughty stiff wood on the other. Playing sweet because he know he's in trouble, my helpless slave thinks I'll respond in kind. Too bad. He's wrong again. His dominatrix is a mean Goddess. His bare ass, now becoming familiar with just how painful each strike is, begins to tense in anticipation, while in the meantime, my luscious, black leather adorned butt swings and bounces as I laugh in delight. Female supremacy at its finest! I finish my blushing slaveass off with a little heavy impact, slamming it hard with a cruel sting. The fun has just begun as I pull out my huge, heavy flogger.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom