[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Control Men in Kickboxing! - Part 5 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Femdom Hairbrush Spanking 40 Strokes

A Taiwan company office man was sent to a correction department for his work didn't meet the company's target.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:59 pm

THE FIRST TIME IN THE OWK

OWK - CINEMA Movie, starring: Lady Petra. Theme: Whipping, caning, transport slaves, shoe worship, human horse....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Stockings ~ Smoking Fetish (MOV)

In this video I have on a pair of soft smooth imported stockings. With My make up perfectly done, dark lipstick and matching lipstick, I light up a long white 120 cigarette. Enthralling you with My smoke and hands stroking My leg, I describe how they feel. Lipstick staining the filter as I gesture and tell you how I will turn you into My slave!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:02 pm

vonac. Trampling with stiletto high heels - complete (wmv)

Theme: Mistress Alexa lets her slave lick the soles and heels of her stilettos. But really satisfied the demanding Lady is not. So she orders him to lie down in front of her and tortures him with her stilettos. Female Domination and Trampling, humiliation, high heels worship and cruel domination, stilettos

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Duchess' Anal Exploitation! - Part 4 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Goddess Rates Inferior Cock - HD 720p MP4 (smaller file)

Want to know what I really think of your pathetic little dick? I know you do! Watch as I give My honest opinion of this slave’s inferior cock. This is not a simple 10-point scale rating. I will tease and humiliate, as I give My assessment of what I see. You will be enticed by My seductive voice and gorgeous body! By the time I’m done, you will be begging Me to judge your disgusting dicklette.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:03 pm

ARIEL - Mental Game - FULL MOVIE (5 Clips)

Cruel Ariel is back at home, looking really hot in her jeans and high boots. I know that she went shopping and I will have to lick her boots clean and I know that she enjoys how I suffer when I do it. I thought that I can do a mental trick to make her not enjoy my cleaning, so I welcome her and I ask her if I can lick her boots, as I want it so much. But this brat Ariel is smart and laughs, telling me that of course I have to lick her boots clean! I tell her that I changed my mind, but it is too late!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Jay Taylor (Submissive Games) 2 of 3 WMV

Alex More has proven she can handle a bit of pain but how about enhanced pleasure? Nina Hartley gets out one of her favorite toys, it’s a small clear cylinder attached to a vacuum. They place it firmly on that big beautiful clit of Alex’s and turn on the suction. Alex has the controls, she can throttle it down or stop it completely but it feels so amazing she never lets up. Jay and Nina watch with excitement as the clit sucks into the tube getting even bigger and more pronounced than it already was. Alex is such a lovely multi orgasmic wonder that Nina and Jay can just marvel at her. They attach suction to her nipples and vibrate her now swollen pussy. They spin her around so that cute butt’s exposed, now she can’t really see what’s coming. Can’t anticipate. While Jay plays with Alex’s clit, Nina runs through some of her favorite instruments: the padded bat striking her ass and shoulder blades, the flogger, even a wooden cross bow that shoots rubber darts at Alex’s ass. Alex can take pain, and take pleasure mixed with pain but what’s up in the next installment is all pleasure. WMV

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Naughty Psychologist Two: The Pleasure Trigger

It's our second session together- and you enjoyed our time together last time so much that you booked another session as soon as possible! Since I've decided to slowly manipulate your delicate mind into you slowly turning my little mind-slave, I've decided to make mindfucking you extremely pleasurable... and addictive. You'll find yourself coming back more and more and more... it just feels too good.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom