[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Trampling in Flats Leopard

I love to trample men in my favorite ballet flats. Long legs in classic leopard print flats stomp my slave into the carpet until he becomes part of the floor. You are nothing but an object. I will literally stomp you into submission. I will trample your will and your body underneath my perfect goddess feet while I walk, stomp, and even jump all over you however I please. You are nothing beneath my sexy leopard flats.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Double Domme Extreme Heel Trample! HD

Mistress Whiskey and Goddess Anika are both wearing Heels and walk all over Rug's genitals without care. Both Ladies have no care where they step as their heels ruin his cock and balls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy - FULL HD 1080p WMV

COCK CRUSH IN NYLONS
with MARCY

This was a custom video that my client requested the shoes that Marcy and I are wearing and he wanted us to wear tan nylons as we took turns crushing Trampleguy's cock. While one of us was working on crushing his cock, the other one trampled him and did neck stands.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:57 pm

Trampling and Ballbusting: Starring Rachel & Akira

Another day, another extreme humiliation for the Ballbusting Slave! This is as hot of a duo as you find in fetish videos, trying their hand at a new form of domination as we release our first trampling clip. In this video, the girls stand on the slave as if he is both figuratively and literally a door mat. He even is forced to support their entire weight at the same time, as one stands on his chest and the other on his groin. And for you ballbusting fans, don’t worry, there is plenty of that in this clip just in a different form…. The girls stand on the slave’s battered cock and balls, and stomp the hell out of his nuts with their foot.They do it with as little remorse as if they were squashing a bug.Not for the faint of heart!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Savannah Fox Trampling Bed Slave with Bare Feet - Above View 4K

Savannah Fox has slave on the bed, a perfect place for her to trample all over him! She likes how the bed bounces about, this allows her to have more fun with him. Her bare feet trample on his body as he tries his best to keep steady so she does not fall off. She enjoys dominating him and she knows he must endure her full weight while she just has fun with him! *above view

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Barefoot trampling 647384

A beautiful girl with great temperament tramples on the slave with bare feet, Very aestheticism. The slave was great honor to be the footrest of the goddess

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Miss Lilly tramples him with her bare feet and the human carpet loves it - 640p wmv

Dominant Miss Lilly removes her sneakers and she tramples her human carpet under her bare feet. She jumps on his body and she stands full weight on his face. She love to watch the guy suffer under her weight and feet. She loves his moaning and how enjoys to be under her sexy feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:37 pm

Disappearing Heels 2 and Jerk - FULL HD 720p

DISAPPEARING HEELS 2 and JERK

This was a custom video that my customer wanted me to recreate my DISAPPEARING HEELS video with BLACK STRAPPY HEELS and then he wanted Trampleguy to jerk off and eat his own cum by licking it off of my shoe! So that is what we did. It was fun recreating a masterpiece. My sharp really do disappear as I trample Trampleguy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Pink Stiletto Trample - Android Tablet Quality

PINK STILETTO TRAMPLE

This was a custom video that my client wanted to see me use my PINK POINTY TOE STILETTOS to trample Trampleguy. So I used the sharp to dig into Trampleguy's flesh and his nipples. I did some jumps, head stands, throat stands, as well as nipple stands and cock stands in these sexy patent pumps.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:39 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - CRUEL ROMANCE - HD

ITALIAN SPEAKING

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling