[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Double Trampling in the Grand Hotel (doppio calpestamento al Grand Hotel)

In a new Milanese Grand Hotel, our fat fakir is waiting his fate anxiously. In fact, Clara (158 lb.) and her young friend Nadia (127 lb.) have given him an appointment in the imperial suite to test his powerful abs in several insane ways. Clara and Nadia have fun to sit and knee, to trample and jump on fakir's belly and stomach, both solo and together. They use their ass, their cruel knees, their dominant feet to crush fakir's body and spill his guts over the luxurious bed. Double stomach sitting, butt and knee drops, double abs trampling, groin and face standing: no part of his upper body will be free of damage. 8 breathtaking minutes... in the true sense of the word! ----- In un Grand Hotel della metropoli milanese, il fachiro della Stomach Demolition sta attendendo il suo destino. Il duo Nadia-Clara (58 kg. la prima, 72 kg. la seconda) gli ha dato appuntamento nella suite imperiale per mettere a durissima prova la sua resistenza in una cornice lussuosa e di grande eleganza. Clara e Nadia si alternano a schiacciarlo in tutti i modi resi possibili da Madre Natura, utilizzando il sedere, le ginocchia e, soprattutto, i piedi. Si siedono sopra di lui (sommando il loro peso sui flaccidi addominali del malcapitato), si inginocchiano su di lui, saltellano e si molleggiano, rimanendo anche in equilibrio su un piede solo. Alla fine giungono persino a calpestarlo in coppia, schiacciandone le parti bassissime e il viso (ouch!). 8 minuti mozzafiato... nel vero senso della parola!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:26 pm

TRAMPLING THE BIG PUNISHMENT "SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT 160 KG" -- MILF BBW JOYCE HOUSTON - CLIP 2 - EXCLUSIVE KC IN HD

STARRING: TOP BBW JOYCE HOUSTON AND SLAVE YAGO.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Shoe Trampling 198 mp4

Mistress Morgana macht ihren 24/7 Sklaven fertig. D** kinky Fetishlady kommt von einer Undergroundparty nach Hause. D** Strümpfe zerrissen, müde und vom tanzen erschöpft möchte sie sogleich ihre Launen an ihrem Sklaven auslassen. Bobby liegt schon an seinem Platz wo er hingehört. Morgana möchte sich zuerst den Dreck von ihren Doc Martens abstreifen. D** Schuhe sind total verschmutzt und Bobby muss gleich als Fußabstreifer dienen. D** dominanten grazy Fetishlady steigt auf ihm und benützt seinen Körper als Trampoling und Stepper. Sie streift ihre dreckigen Schuhsohlen auf seinem weissen T-Shirt ab und benützt seinen ganzen Körper als Fußmatte. Mit den Doc Martens steigt und tretet sie auf ihm herum und quetscht seine Organe durch. Alles jammern von ihm erfreut ihr sadistisches Herz nur noch mehr. Mit vollem Genuss steigt sie ihm mit den Martens auf das Gesicht und befiehlt ihm sie sauber zu lecken. Bobby muss d** total dreckigen Martens mit seiner Zunge überall lecken und polieren. Danach befiehlt sie ihm, dass er ihr d** Schuhe ausziehen soll und zwingt ihm dann an ihren Füssen zu riechen. Sie drückt ihm d** total verschwitzten Füsse in ihren zerrissenen Strümpfen auf das Gesicht. Und macht ihn dabei d** ganze Zeit über verbal fertig.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm

TRAMPLING CRUSHING THE BODY OF LITTLE SLAVE -- DOMINATOR KEVIN SLATER - CLIP 1

STARRING : dominator KEVIN SLATER and slave VANINHA.SYNOPSIS : KEVIN SLATER THIS AT HOME WITH A LOT OF HEAT AND COLD BEER AS ALWAYS TAKING THIS BUT BORED AND DRAWS A SLAVE TO LET YOUR ROOM AND NO ONE MESS PACKED, KAVIN SLATER PUNISHES VANINHA STEPPING YOUR SLAVE AND CRUSHING THE LITTLE BODY VANINHA, KAVIN SLATER CRUSHES VANINHA HEAD WITH YOUR BIG FEET AND PRACTICE PODOLATRIA WITH MUCH PLEASURE AND HUMILIATION, KAVIN SLATER FEEL MUCH PLEASURE WHEN YOUR SLAVE VE BEING ASHAMED WITH MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:10 pm

TRAMPLING HUMILIATION IN CAPTIVITY, 2 HEAVY GIRLS JUMP AND MARCHING IN FRAGILE BODY -- MILLY AMORIM & LILITH SCARLET - CLIP 4 IN FULL HD

STARRING: MILLY AMORIM, LILITH SCARLET AND SLAVE SAORI.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Darcia Lee - Trampling Barefoot (4K ULTRA HD)

Hi there! Today Darcia came to us again. This time she tramples her slave barefoot. She is in a cruel mood, jumping on him, dancing, standing on his throat, and face, and sometimes crushing his balls very hard! Check it out!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:12 pm

MADAME JACQUELINE - Be my human carpet - Trampling, throatstanding, dick trampling - HD

Is time for the worm to be crushed and melted under my divine feet! I trample all over his body, I stand on his dick FULL WEIGHT destroying it under my soles. Then I want to do one of my favourite games ever: standing on his throat FULL WEIGHT for making him difficult to breath. His life depends on me and this excites me a looot! I stand on his throat and face for several seconds until he is ready to passout.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:06 pm

ENOLA KITCHEN FACE DESTRUCTION - Face trampling, face slapping, facebusting and stomping ( HD)

It's been so long that I haven't trample his fucking face. This time I used the kitchen and I started using white socks so he can smell everything. I stand all over his face with my socks, full weight, making his nose flat. He face is my floor so I can use it as I want. For his pleasure I make him took of my socks so he can feel my perfect soles all over his fucking slave face. With the time passing his face start to get red and sore I like the way he suffer. I stand all over his face with one feet and with my toes so he can feel the pressure in his brain. I also his face really HARD with my feet ( you can hear the slaps sound). I punish his eyes with my toenails until he scream. I played like I wanted on his face! Finally I start busting his face to kick the hell out of his brain. lol

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Sperm destruction part 1 cock trample 61

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Footslave food service with a smile !

Your chained to the floor, she hasn't fed you in 2 days. It's just the beginning for you. You've wished for this for as long as you can remember. To serve Her. You have given everything up, your possessions, your family,everyone you know and now, even your identity. No one knows where you are, or when you'll be coming back. If ever.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling