[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:37 am

Outdoor Dirty Strapon

Slave is dragged outside and racished by Mistress' big strapon dick as she humilates him and fucks him in the dirty mud. The ejaculating dick spurting in his face before shooting a load of cum into his own mouth CEI FEMDOM STRAPON

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 am

Bellatrix Inc - Gender Pay Gape

You have been invited to a conference call to discuss the latest statistics on the Gender Pay Gap which is affecting our industry. As one of the world’s most prominent female CEO’s I will discuss how we as market leaders are going to change that. I am very persuasive and as such I brought a very large example of how to make all men on sitting on the board feel, if they were in a woman’s position. All I am asking for is equal pay for all Women, by the end of the next quarter. Really, how hard can it be? Any opposition I receive to this request will be met by My thick black dildo. After all, your gender has been fucking us in the ass for centuries, so now it is your turn! Your first introduction to gaping will be when I penetrate your mangina with My manicured fingers. Once I put another one and another one in, I will stretch you wide open. I’d better put some Lubrifist in first before I plunge My large cock in your man-cunt. It isn’t fair you say? Too bad you manhoes! If My demands for equal pay are not met by the next quarter, I will teach the patriarchy a lesson in gaping - one hole at a time.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:42 am

C93 - Draining the Cuck - Painful Forced Orgasm - MP4 -480p (HD Video)

My cuck is due for a draining but as he has neglected to follow My rules, I have decided to combine this draining with an extra dose of pain!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:32 am

Femdom Terror 51 mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am

Militant Muscle: Rough Up a Recruit! MP4

THE TWO MILITANT, MEAN, MUSCLE BITCHES BRANDIMAE AND GODDESS RAPTURE HAVE SELECTED A NEW RECRUIT. THESE AMAZON DIVAS ARE TAKING NO TIME IN WELCOMING THE NEW GUY; THEY YELL, HUMILIATE AND TERRORIZE HIM BADLY. HUGE DD PECS, LONG LEGS, THICK, DENSE MUSCLES ARE USED TO WRESTLE THE RECRUIT INTO SUBMISSION. RAPTURE IS A SLEEK VIXEN WHO CAN LIFT ANY MAN UP AND WRAP HIM INTO A PRETZEL. BRANDIMAE IS A STOCKY DYNAMITE THAT CAN SEDUCE ANY MAN WITH HER POWER AND EROTIC PROWESS. TOGETHER THESE TWO DIVAS CAUSE HAVOC AND LEAVE EVERY RECRUIT DIMINISHED, SMOTHERED, AND SOAKED!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:37 am

Real Session in Swiss: Doggie Play II: Chapter Nine (HD wmv)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:39 am

Mistress Lady Renee - Cleaning slavery - wmv

Cleaning day is one I look forward to with great joy. Not only will My outdoor patio be shining after the cleaning today, but I will also have fun making the cleaning slave crawl around and suffer a painful and humiliating time of it. I have tied his balls to the trolley which he must pull the cleaning bucket around with. On all fours, he will be made to scrub the concrete, his mouth stuffed with sponge and soap. When he doesn’t perform the task exactly as I like it, My heavy cane quickly reminds him to work harder for Me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:43 am

Abusata Dall'Amica ( Sale Option One ) Abused By The Friend

Due Cattive Ragazze, Secondo Episodio
Dopo avere umiliato il loro amico costringendolo ad annusare e leccare i loro piedi ( nel video Due Cattive Ragazze ( Versione Integrale ) Two Bad Girls (Full Version) ), Eva e Gaia rimangono sole.
Eva fa notare alla sua amica che “io ho avuto l'idea ma tu... sei stata veramente una stronza”.
Gaia è una ragazza orgogliosa e permalosa e non apprezza il commento della sua amica così... diventa cattiva.
Pur mantenendo un tono sensuale, Gaia accusa l'amica di essere una lesbica e che se Ale guarda i piedi, lei le guarda sempre il culo... e visto che le piace tanto le si siede sul viso di forza, soffocandola e deridendola, chiedendole se adesso che lo può vedere così da vicino è felice.
In fine, Gaia dà tregua alla sua amica dicendole che smetterà di farla soffrire se accetterà di esser anche lei una lecca piedi, così come prima è stato trattato Ale.
“ti divertiva tanto quando ci facevamo leccare i piedi da lui... vediamo se adesso piace anche a te hahaha !”

In Questa Parte: Face Sitting, Forced Foot Worship, Lesbian Domiantion, Female Domination, Smother, Foot Domination, Humiliation.

Audio Italiano

Regia e Sceneggiatura:

After humiliating their friend by forcing him to sniff and lick their feet (in the video ), Eva and Gaia remain alone.
Eva points out to her friend that "I had the idea but you ... you were really a bitch".
Gaia is a proud and touchy girl and doesn't appreciate the comment of her friend so ... she becomes bad.
While maintaining a sensual tone, Gaia accuses her friend of being a lesbian and that if Ale looks at her feet, she always looks at her ass ... and since she likes it so much she sits on her face with strength, suffocating her and mocking her, asking her if now that she can see it so closely she is happy.
Finally, Gaia gives her friend respite by telling her that she will stop making her suffer if she accepts to be a foot licker too, just as Ale was treated first.
"You enjoyed it so much when we had him lick our feet ... let's see if you like it hahaha now!"

In This Scene: Face Sitting, Forced Foot Worship, Lesbian Domiantion, Female Domination, Smother, Foot Domination, Humiliation.

Audio Italian

Film Script and Directed By

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:42 am

Dominatrix Is Rough With Her Trainees - Mobile

This is a very exciting erotic humiliation session with a powerful mistress who treats her new slaves pretty rough from the beginning. She is not to be disobeyed at any cost!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:43 am

8K0s Riot Brutality Mirror 1 AVI

This video is definitely one of my favorites, myself and Riot got a fun angle with a hotel mirror and a bench so you get to see two sides of the action!

First comes some absolutely brutal reverse headscissors, Riot just destroys me over and over, constantly making me struggle and gag for air, knocking me out twice. Then comes the sleeperholds. Riot is an absolute monster with the sleeperhold, she'd just lock me in and pull back and fuck me up. Put me right to sleep with it. Then she moves on to the frontal standing headscissor, just toys with me in it while looking me in the eye. Then comes some absolute brutality. First she knocks me out in the frontal, then switches to a sleeperhold and knocks me with that, then switches to a reverse headscissor and brutally knocks me in that, then gets back to the frontal headscissors to do a 100% power 10 second count, and then comes another sleeperhold knock followed up by a brutal sleeperhold 100% power 10 second count that obviously has me twitching.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom