[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Spanking daily updates

Spanking daily updates

Re: Spanking daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Sarah's Real Tears Part 3; Strapped and Caned - MP4

This special clips4sale exclusive film is a very rare film. It shows a different side to me (Sarah) than I have ever shown. I am vulnerable, real, and emotional. I am laying it out there and opening myself up to my public. It is a very loving punishment from two of the people I trust and care about most. It started as a role play with the plot being that I am their daughter and need to be punished and know it. It then turned very organically more "real" as the film progresses and touches upon some serious issues I struggle with; such as loving myself and sometimes just not feeling worth it. Yes this is a spanking film, but it also was very important and gave me the release I needed. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in a film. I actually had snot lol. I was able to get there because of the two people who were spanking, strapping, caning, and paddling me. The did it with love and concern for me, not out of anger. It was a very hard spanking, probably one of the hardest canings and strappings I have taken to date. If you are a fan of mine and enjoy my videos, you don't want to miss this one. I let my guard down and expose myself in the raw real way that so many don't. I am choosing to share it as difficult a decision it was. I am only putting it on this clip store for this reason. I will also be releasing it in parts after.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:31 pm

AMERICAN DISCIPLINE Spanking Big E 3 PART TWO HIGH QUALITY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Cathy at Home- MP4

When lazy Cathy abuses the trust & the good nature of others by treating their homes like a pig sty, never helping out with the chores & having a slovenly & disrespectful attitude, it's not long before angry beady eyes turn to her full bottom to seek retribution! Cathy has a marvelous wobblesome pair of cheeks, a crying shame to hide such womanly attributes under her skirt so it is with some relief and joy that we see them in all their exposed glory! A Fantastic film featuring their thrashed crimson magnificence as poor ignorant Cathy soon learns she can't get away with being a lazy lump around the house anymore! This movie is filmed on HD cams and lovers of a 's rather large plentiful bottom getting soundly thrashed will be impressed!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:32 pm

BBW Samantha Grace- 1940's look and Five Bottom Bruising Implements

This was an interesting day. It was scheduled for a double shoot with Samantha Grace and Kordelia Devonshire. Both were friends and working together at a Pin-up event in LA. Samantha was with the 1940's look and Kordelia the 1950's ( Jayne Mansfield look-a-like) Turns out the girls had a huge blow-out of an argument and were refusing to work together. I talked to each separately and told them both they would get extra hard spankings for this. They both agreed to that. This was the first spanking of the day as Kordelia was coming for the now second shoot. This clip was shot after the hand spankings. It was also the extra hard spankings I mentioned on the phone to her. With an already very sore bottom, our BBW pin-up model was given a hard series of spankings as she lied on her stomach. I start out with a belt and give her hard and measured licks. I move to a thick and heavy spatula afterwards. The spatula had to have been created by a spanko. I got it in a housing box store, but it really would serve no real purpose other that blistering a naughty bare bottom. I then move to a heavy wooden spoon, which I only really started using as an implement, when Snow Mercy confessed that it was a childhood memory of hers. I move on to my plywood paddle that stings like hell. I end with the large paddle with holes, I called the 'Scarlet paddle'; because Scarlet was paddled harder with that paddle, than any other woman I used it on. This was a great spanking of a BBW woman, looking hot and getting the blistering of her life.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:33 pm

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FULL MOVIE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Principal Swats for Stevie Rose - 720p

Naughty cheerleader Stevie Rose reports to the principals office for a paddling. She is no stranger to school discipline, but the principal spanks harder than all the teachers. Her pretty bottom bent over the desk in his office, Her skirt flipped up. He wastes no time getting to business, hard swats collide with her pretty round cheeks as she fights back the tears.Heart wrenching cries have a little effect on the cruel swats he delivers to this deserving slutty cheerleader. STEVIE ROSE, REDHEAD, SCHOOL SWATS, CRYING, FRAT PADDLING, SCHOOL SPANKING, CHEERLEADER

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:58 pm

3 for 1

This video is for those who like to watch videos. Okay there is a spanking video with Chaydin, me and her best friend. Then a girl-girl video with Chaydin and her best friend and finally a tickle video with the three of us which is my all time favorite tickle video. If you watch it and know why I will ummm I will tell you that you got it right lol. That was all I could think of. It is late hahaha. Love you guys

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 pm

AMERICAN DISCIPLINE SPANKING BIG E SIX PART ONE HIGH QUALITY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Sweet Little Slut Full - WMV

In the full film, see the real life dynamic of me and my dominant, Miss Bernadette. I am her sweet slut and as she says, "A bit of pain mixed with pleasure" See her give me the pain and pleasure her little slut so deserves. I get so wet and crave the reward that she gives me in the end. In this clip she teases me, plays with me, inflicts pain on me because she loves and cares for her little slut. Don't miss this erotic, sexy, and indulging film between a real life Domme/Sub.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Spank Assfucked Roommate (Dialup) Part 1

Katie came home from work to find her horny roommate using a dildo. Katie became very hot to see her and decided join to play with her. Katie gives Maria a very hot bare bottom spanking. After she spanks her, she decides to show her how to use the dildo. Watch the hard maria's assfuck with this huge dildo!

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spanking