[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:50 am

Submissive Resolutions (WMV)

This year is MY year, and I expect you subs to step up.

Want to know how? It’s simple. Purchase this clip.

There’s no more hiding, and there is escaping Me this year.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:51 am

Permission to Cum

For only $50 you get one orgasm granted by Me. A simple, easy transaction, that allows you to blow your load 1 whole time for me. I explain the few simple rules on how this works, and all you need to do is jerk and spurt. Simple. No games. Just orgasm. The perfect clip to purchase when Goddess is busy and not available to grant orgasm. We both know cumming via my permission has always granted you the best orgasms.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

FEMDOM ONE FULL MOVIE MP 4

FEMDOM ONE FULL MOVIE MP 4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:53 am

Double Tight Jeans

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:04 pm

3 Dutiful servants to Mistress Bardot

My slaves have behaved remarkbly , i’m truly pleaed for this afternoon servitude. I decided to reward them by allowing them to orally please me. Goddess worship at its finest. My 3 servants ready with their warm tongues to please me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm

10 Days of JOI: Day 3 - Mystery

Today I'm going to let you guess as to what we're doing. You'll buy the video anyway, won't you? Don't worry, you'll get to jerk off. Over the next 10 days, I will release 10 videos telling you exactly how to jerk your dick for me. Good boys will buy all 10 videos and follow my every demand. Some will be full HD clips, some will be audio only with photos and short clips to encourage you, and all will be enough to drive you wild with desire.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:06 pm

You Are My Prey Mindfuck

A very primal mind-control session in which I take on the role of the predator... and you are my prey, being stalked- soon to be frozen in submission and fear, You're helpless, now, and I'm going to use you as I please... my prey.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:08 pm

DELIRIOUS WITH PAIN - PART 2 of 2 -- MISTRESS TORMENTS & FORCES MAN TO JERK OFF & CUM - HD 1920

Mistress Delirious Hunter continues to torment her prey! She removes the translucent cock container that was crushing her slave's cock and balls, then forces him to stroke his already tender cock aggressively as she uses a variety of implements on his still sore balls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:09 pm

najne. Lick my boots and kiss my feet! - complete (mp4)

Theme: Strict Mistress Victoria in leather boots. Female Boot Domination and Foot Domination, humiliation, punishment, slave worship boots and feet, smelly socks, slave torture

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Cruel femdom part2 FHD MP4

The slave's wrists and ankles, arms and legs are tied strongly to a wooden board, so he can't defend the pathetic pack of flesh and skin between his legs. Mistress Zita laughs at his problem as she squeezes his balls in her hard palm. Then she grabs the multi tail whip and decorate his abdomen with it, before his balls get crushed again.
Features: hard whipping, cbt, ballbusting, corporal punishment, female domination

FHD MP4, 1920x1080, 16:9

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom