[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Spanking daily updates

Spanking daily updates

Re: Spanking daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 pm

YvonneObedienceSpanking_Promo

This video gets right to the OTK spanking. Just an excellent spanking of a naked girl OTK.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Sierra Salem's Domestic Disciplinary Spanking For Disobedience. Paddled Over Robe and Bare Bottomed Hand

This was shot when Sierra was almost nineteen. This was after a long day of filming and I needed Sierra to bring her A-game to the day. Let's just say she didn't. She instead ran off with other models waiting to be filmed. She came through doors while I was filming etc. I pulled her aside and told her she would be getting a spanking before bedtime. Kailee ( who was waiting for her spanking with her sister Lily) teased her about her being in trouble. Sierra only replied ' You should wait to talk after you get yours'. She could not have been more correct. I shot this after a couple of models spending the night, went off to bed. Sierra had been eyeing this huge wooden paddle of mine all day with fear. I agreed to let her feel it over her robe, before I bared her bottom and gave her a hard hand spanking. if you love watching true domestic disciplinary spankings, of a cute girl, for real reasons. You will love this. It is short...but VERY sweet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Little Kiki Gets Spanked & Diapered - WMV

Kiki's manner of dressing, and behaving, like a little girl has become a concern for Mom Elizabeth. Even with the questions Mom poses to her daughter, Kiki replies with a snarky attitude, claiming that she isn't trying to look like a little girl, but yet the clothes, toys and phone accessories she chooses prove otherwise.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Cum in pain

Prepare a thin wire, a paddle and prepare yourself for a pain. You will have to tie your cock and balls and spank them very hard. But you are a very bad boy and you love that. You spank your cock until you cum hard

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Sierra Salem- Tied Down and Punished With 6 Implements Including Cane

With Sierra, I had my work cut out for me. An eighteen year-old, super-brat, who would constantly try to expand the parameters of her accepted behavior, before I 'brought the thunder'. That was the keywords I used with her to let her know she would be punished. If we were at the checkout stand at the grocery store and she had acted up in anyway. I would say clearly " Sierra when I get you home , I am going to bring the thunder'. She would say ' No! Please!' The funny thing is, she actually thought that it went over the head of the cashiers. I was certain they knew exactly what I meant.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Liam's House Of Discipline FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Alison & Viola - Merry Christmas, Bad Christmas! (Full movie - angle 2) - mp4

The Christmas gift consequences. Severe home spanking with hand, paddle and hairbrush (HQ - 640x480).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Beaten At Cards Full Movie

Beaten At Cards

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Stevie's Sad Song - Part 1 - WMV

Stevie hasn't been showing up to her singing lessons prepared. Her parents pay a lot of money so Stevie can attend these extra classes. When Stevie gets home, mom confronts her and Stevie lies, saying things at singing class are going great. Mom is very upset with her for not only lying, but not showing up to her class prepared. She has told the singing coach that she is going to take care of this the old fashioned way. A spanking is in order and as much as Stevie protests, mommy has made up her mind. It is right over mommy's lap for a hard hand and hairbrush spanking which doesn;t have Stevie singing the kind of song she likes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:35 pm

License to Spank FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spanking