[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:41 pm

PEGGED IN LATEX - PARTS 1 & 2 TOGETHER

Tony Orlando is presenting himself to latex-clad Amazon goddess Bella Bathory, and she is not pleased. Hes been touching himself without permission, he greeted her standing, not on his knees and he touched her latex without lubing his hands. There will be punishment, and it will probably involve the giant pink dildo strapped to her waist! When she discovers that he didnt shave his ass as instructed she decides to remove the hair with her stungun! After some electrical attitude adjustment, she breaks out the pink paddle for some propper punishment. Finally she has him lube up her plastic penis, steps behind him, and gives his ass a good, deep fucking. After making him lick her dildo clean she leaves him to ponder the error of his ways.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Office Torment Foot Fury (FULL CLIP)

The full clip containing Office Torment HD

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Use your Hubby like i use mine

See messing my hubby loris... i lock him in chastity for long periods of time then of course i like to tease him and make all more difficult for me by using his face . smother him ,force him to sniff me and lick through my pantyhose and off course make him to drink my golden nectar .

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Perfect Ass Addiction - 480p WMV (smaller file)

You can’t get enough of My Perfect Ass. An inferior sub like you would never have a chance with a beautiful Woman like Me, but I love to watch you beg for it! You will kneel before Me as I continually humiliate you. I am your Superior Goddess and you will do as I say!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Larisa In Beauty Salon - Episode 41 - Part 4 - UHD 3840x2160 - 4K

Screen Size 3840*2160

Time 14m 23s

Larisa is sitting on a chair in Weronika beauty salon. She has black pantyhose on her sexy legs. Larisa puts her feet on man face as on foot stool. She has shoes on her toes when she is sitting comfortable when Weronika is doing make-up on her face.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Financial Domination 15

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Goddess Amira - Cam Sessions - 480p WMV (smaller file)

The easiest way to chat with Me is to get My Kik or Skype ID. I have these apps on My phone, so I will add you immediately after I confirm your purchase. You will be able to see when I’m online and have a short conversation with Me about what you are interested in. This does not include sexting, pics, and/or video. This video includes all the information you need to Skype with Me. Let’s chat now!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Objectified and Tortured

Great example of an Ultimate Surrender play. I feel in my best topspace while sitting above a submissive who is placed underneath me, turned into a an object - footstool or a doormat. I step my sharp Louboutin heels all over his body, pinching and scratching him, while verbally guiding him into his deepest subspace.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Ignoring You in Our Stockings with Jessa Jordan

Miss Jessa Jordan and I catch up, we know you're there but we can't be bothered to give you any of our time. We tease you with our beautiful legs in stockings, our amazing asses, you can only sit in awe of our perfect bodies.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:49 am

Lick My Asshole Clean - HD 720p WMV (smaller file)

You have been begging Me to allow you to sniff and lick My ass. Goddess is finally giving you the chance, you are so lucky. You will be My personal asshole cleaner. I know you love the way it smells and tastes. I want your face buried in My ass. Lick it clean bitch and thank Me for the pleasure.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom