[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:44 pm

STRAP-ON FUN IN THE KITCHEN - WIFE FUCKS HER MAN AS SHE STROKES HIS COCK - MP4

Also Available in - MP4 HD 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Human Doggie Humiliation (.WMV)

Miss Nomi is not happy with FIFI, her fat HUMAN DOGGIE needs lots more training. Especially when it comes to cleaning her platform SHOES and having it's belly filled up with her luscious SPIT. She leads him around the room for some humilation poses and slaps him hard when he needs correction. She will teach this puppy who is boss.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Worship Beneath My Heels - 600p WMV

You will never be an Alpha. You are nothing but a pathetic beta male. Your place in life is beneath My feet. You love licking and sucking on My pointy heels. Serving as My personal shoe cleaner gets you so hard. I love to humiliate and tease you as you beg for more and more punishment. Now, get on your knees and suck My heel!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Christmas Cocksucker

Betas like you will do anything to keep Me happy. And this year I want to make you into My personal Christmas cocksucker. You're going to drool and gag all over as you do your best to impress Me with your skills. Make sure to have something phallic on hand, preferably a large candy cane like Mine to really get into the holiday spirit.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:34 am

Lock your Dick up in Chastity for Goddess! - 480p WMV (smaller file)

Losers like you are nothing to Me. I will bring you to your knees and have you panting on all fours with My incredible ass and seductive voice. You will clean My boots and lock your dick up tight for Me. Locking you up in chastity is the only way to please Me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:36 am

Daddy and Damsel in Distress - SD (.wmv)

Stella Liberty is fed up with seeing women tied up by men, when in reality it is always the other way around! Enter Stella's personal dungeon and see that she has taken captive a busty damsel she plans to turn out and train as her personal little bitch. This slut is bound in a comic book style hog-tie typically seen on female captives. But let's be honest here, all of you are DYING TO BE CAPTURED AND TAKEN HOSTAGE BY A REAL FEMDOM. No pussy-footing around here. Stella ties her slaves tight and with no possibility for escape. This slut is wrapped in pink hemp rope that digs into his skin the more he struggles. Stella is going to teach her new little bitch what being a slave is all about. She dominates him with her spit, her paddle and her long nails, leaving no chance for relief. She wants this slave to become dependent on her for everything such that the sight of her makes him hope for release. He will be left naked and afraid, bound in her dungeon and used to her heart's content by her and her friends whenever she pleases. He's going to cry, he's going to be beaten, he's going to be made hers.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 am

Slave and toilet in Xi'an Xuanyuan and Nangong

When the hostess chats, the slave is at the foot of the hostess, smelling the smell of the hostess's feet, sucking the taste of the hostess's feet, not having a smell, but also being the hostess's trash can, the hostess is eating Fruit, not good fruit is thrown on the ground to the slaves to eat, this is a reward for slaves, and finally to the hostess as a toilet, slaves are very excited when they eat cockroaches, because slaves can only eat the hostess The excrement is to sustain life, so the stomach will not be hungry every time you eat the excrement...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:39 am

Underneath My Boots (Quicktime)

Imagine you are lying on the floor as I walk into the room and dig my custom made leather boots into your balls, your nipples and your cock. I verbally tear you to shreds as I stick my boot in your face, forcing you to worship the heel. I tell you how I will walk all over your pathetic body and trample you. Lots of verbal humiliation in this clip as I'm feeling particularly bitchy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:40 am

Thong Panty Worship (WMV)

I love lingerie especially panties! I know all about YOUR panty fetish too! These new thong panties match My new bra perfectly! Soft, lace that is smooth and silky and feels so good! I slide off My black silk robe and you can see the entire outfit! Of course, I want to show off My new thong panties for you to worship!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:40 pm

(FULL HD) Brutally spanked by two

The stunning Mistress Ariel and her friend, the gorgeous Mistress Lucy is ready to give the ugly slave what he deserves. He doesn't want it, doesn't like it, but they absolutely doesn't care, the wide, thick strap in their hands works fast and brutal, their huge strokes make him scream from the pain as his ass turn red and purple.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom