[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating - HD 1920x1080

SCREEN SIZE 1920*1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:04 pm

GT006 Bad Cop HD

Description Forthcoming

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Interesting Life Of Anastazja - Polish Language - HD 1280x720

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:06 pm

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! #FEMDOM #KICKING #STOMPING #BDSM

Download The FULL Film HERE!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:46 am

MUMMIFIED IN PINK, PARTS 1 & 2 TOGETHER FOR A REDUCED PRICE - FEMDOM, MALE BONDAGE, CANING, FACE SITTING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ORGASM DENIAL - MP4 HD 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:47 am

Ebony Slave Orders With Mistress Camora!

As the shot fades up from black, your view is filled with the perfect spread ass of Mistress Camora! As she stands up and introduces herself, she shows off her giant round tits and sexy little ebony toes falling out of her strappy black high heels! "You are going to clean every square inch of my body including my dirty asshole and pussy! And I don't care how filthy it is, you're going to lick it clean!" she commands you before forcing you to the floor and removing her shoes revealing her long arches and sweaty toes for you to suck clean! "Suck on the bottom of my foot and look at how beautiful it is!" she orders you before she turns around and spreads both cheeks making you lick her tight round asshole until you can see yourself in it! "When you're done with my asshole, I'm going to make you lick my titties until they sparkle!" she says before she lifts one leg up onto the stool and forces you under her dirty ebony pussy to lick and worship! She spreads both cheeks and hovers her pussy and asshole just inches from your face while she says, "This is your job, and you are going to lick me clean until you get it right!" Camora climbs up onto the kitchen counter and spreads her legs as she begins to count down from 10 and makes you cum all over the floor when she reaches 1! Then she tells you, "Now get out of my house right fucking now!"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:48 am

Lesbian Domination Finger Fucking!

Lesbian Mistress Lily has decided to give her sex slave a reward for being suck a good slave, and pulls out her big tits before licking her sweet clit while she twists her nipple just right! Then her fingers get to work! She slides her fingers up nice and far and finger-fuck her until she screams! Then she lays back and spreads her legs while Krissy's sexy little tongue graces her clit while her ass arches far up in the air! Lily bends Krissy over and plows her dripping wet pussy until she is done with her! "I think I came too!" Lily tells her slave before she pins her down on the heart-shaped bed and makes love to her sweet pussy with her tongue until both girls scream!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:50 am

Mesmerizing Mind Drain

Mesmerizing hypnsis.. Training you to lose your body, weaken your mind to gain the lesson Empress has for you to become the man you are meant to be. Mantras, orders, and visual stimulation and audible conditioning.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 am

Day 1 ChristinaMAS: Twelve Days of Christina 1080p

Are you ready for Twelve Days of Christina? It’s officially ChristinaMAS and you need your fix! I’ll take you on a journey you’ll never forget. I expect all my slaves to follow along. 2019 will be the year you live by the motto - Worship, Pay, OBEY Goddess Christina - and it starts now! One day not your fetish? Too bad. You’ll pay and play all 12 days because Goddess commands it. So get ready. You’re blessed by my perfection today - tomorrow and the next! You’re welcome slave!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 pm

NOSE FETISH DELICIOUS SNOT -- MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL - CLIP 5 - EXCLUSIVE KC VIDEO

Starring: Mistress Karina Cruel & slave Pirulito - sinopsy - Karina Cruel always innovating, now she gets a boy's ties, blindfolds your eyes licking his nose, spitting into the nose rapa and humiliates the boy must feel his breath into the nose and eat snot do ...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom