[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:57 pm

cam girl smells stinky pantyhose (SD version)

Ive been caming for hours today and sweating into my pantyhose. I want you to smell my pantyhose with me it turns me on soo much. Does it turn you on to? Yeah I know it does. You love the smell of my feet and the stinky smell of my pantyhose after I sweat in them for hours. Sniff them with me as you stroke your cock.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm

My Number one Fan does what I say MP4

Clip is 6 mins long, No nudity. MP4 format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 pm

PART 1 of 3 - THE OBEDIENT SLAVE - MISTRESS SPANKS, PADDLES, & FLOGS HER SLAVE & SHE LOVES IT! - WMV 854x480

MISTRESS SPANKS, PADDLES, FLOGS, BINDS, SLAPS & TREATS HER SLAVE LIKE A DOGGIE, & HER SLAVE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Grandma Lee's masturbation room. Full Movie WMV

Grandma Lee's masturbation room. Full Movie WMV

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Hallucination Brainfuck

An especially mindfuck clip in which I enhance my control over your mind... by helping you to hallucinate! I'll enhance your ability to see, hear, feel, smell, and taste all the naughty fantasies I put into your mind... making them more and more REAL and INTENSE! Fall DEEP under, obey, and enter my world of pleasures!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:28 pm

addestramento per due coglioni

Mistress Linda Evil punirà con un severo spanking due luridi coglioni!un doppio divertimento e addestramento per questi due coglioni sfigati senza palle!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Latex Ashtray Gimp (.MP4)

Who is going to eat our SPIT and cigarette ASHES? Our human ashtray of course! He is all rubberized and has his mouth at our disposal, ready to be stuffed with black ashes and lots of sticky, white spit. His lungs get filled up with our thick SMOKE plumes, his eyes will start to water but we won't stop until our cigarettes are finished and his latex gimp face is black with ash.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pm

After Orgasem Terror

The slave had absolute prohibition to get an Orgasm, unfortunately he just could not mastered it anymore, this was absolutely Bad Luck, because now his lust gone, only the baroness is just come to operating temperature now and has no desire to stop. So first he must swallow his own cum, what follows then is extremely mean! His Dick after orgasm just shout please do not touch me any more suffers terribly, under the renewed commitment pinwheel and then comes the Cane also his Mistress bring her heels to the game. Screaming for Mercy does not help, the slave has to go through there he wants to or not!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Sendep Coffin Bondage

Miss Jasmine is utilizing the special purple sendep coffin box, she looks amazing in her latex dress, her amazing legs looking powerful. She takes the slave and inserts a big electro butt plug in his asshole, before placing him in the box and using his tongue to worship her sexy shoes. The segments are then added to the box, the lid put on and the electrics connected to the Erostek 312 and set until the slave is moaning in pleasure and pain.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Taste for Something More

What do you think it is about me, that makes you so curious? My shiny latex? The possibility of all your fantasies, realized? Being a little bitch boy turns you on, there just isn't a way around that. My ass in latex makes you weak and ready to stroke. You've always craved more, an intensely sexual relationship that is actually so much more than just intense sex... it's a way of being, your bliss, serving and submitting to a gorgeous shiny demon woman. This is as close as you've gotten to fulfilling that fantasy, dive in deep little bitch boy....

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom