[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Kitchen Not Clean Yet

Featuring Leya Falcon (slave training, whipping, single tail, punishment, corporal punishment, high heels, domestic service, men following orders)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:18 pm

1st Wintercracking (FULL HD) - Miss Lina

You know it's cold when even our hottest Ladys put on their winter coat!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:07 pm

BULLWHIP PROJECT

strike or thrash with a bullwhip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:09 pm

CRUSHED BENEATH MY WHIP, PART 2 Starring Goddess Mena (HD Version)

The pain and suffering escalates to a feverish pitch as I take my insubordinate beyond his threshold with my intense leather bullwhip. Harder and faster I whip his soft flesh, and with each strike he screams at the top of his lungs for me to be merciful. But there will be no mercy. Because he is not quite broken yet.

Broken is not even good enough for this irreverent fool. He must be crushed...shattered into a thousand tiny little piece. Not only physical suffering is required, but psychological damage from which he can never recover. This is my design for this lowly infidel. Once I have crushed him, I will rebuild him, mold him to my likeness. To my whims and desires. This is a slave worth owning.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Gemini's Ponderosa (mobile)

Mistress Gemini is out for a stroll on her ranch when she notices the horses have been left alone. She finds the stable boy drinking a beer in the sun instead of working. Bart is made to bend over his boss's knee for a verbal scolding and OTK spanking. Then Bart is made to bend over a waterfall and is severely birched with a long tree branch. Mistress Gemini then takes him out into a field and whips the daylights out of her lazy stable hand.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Dominatrix Dominating Slave with Boots! - Part 2 - MLDO-141 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Whipping With My Girlfriends (mobile)

My girl friends from Atlanta Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Gianna help me whip this useless slave severely on his back for not cleaning the dungeon properly before our session. We light up his back as his pale white skin quickly becomes welted and bruised. Using our single tail whips and quirts, we even give him a dose of double whipping to maximize the pain.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:03 pm

CRUEL WHIPPING Starring Goddess Inari Kai (HD Version)

Each and every time I throw this whip, it shall be done with the cruelest of intentions. There will be no mercy, his struggle is futile, his demise inevitable. I relentlessly tear at his flesh with my single tail whips, striking with precision accuracy, as I bruise, welt and lacerate him from top to bottom. My appetite for his pain is insatiable.

His knees buckle as his full weight drops to the floor. He hunkers down in a feeble attempt to earn absolution from his Goddess. This is where he belongs. This is where he shall stay. He is now mine to do with as I wish, but we are not finished until I say so, and I say he shall take MORE!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Hoodman is OUR Whipping Post

Mistress Xena and Mistress Ariana have their whips in hand, and have 1 target in mind: hoodman.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Candy bb2508Classic

Candy´s bare back whipping.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping