[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Volleyball Player Vs Fakir, Full Video (pallavolista contro fachiro)

In this video a young and tall volleyball player (178 lb.) pushes my abs to the limit in three hard workouts. FIRST PERFORMANCE (Volleyball Training Exercises). Mia, good friend and excellent volleyball player, stands full weight on my belly and performs intensive gym workouts. Its always a great pleasure for me to watch this video. Let me tell you a odd story about it: while we are shooting the scene, our flashlight has begun to get hotter and hotter until it fried itself. It was more difficult to bear that horrible burning smell, than it was to take Mias weight! SECOND PERFORMANCE (How to use a Fakir Step). In this clip youll see me playing the role of human step. Mia does some exercises of her daily physical activity, using my abdomen muscles as a step. The young volleyball player begins to step up and down on my body with alternate feet, then she completes her demolition job with several jumps. Fakir Ab takes all, showing his incredible abs stamina and strength. THIRD PERFORMANCE (Jumping Service). Jumping serve is one of the most outstanding moments in a volleyball game. In this odd video, Mia trains to improve her jumping technique landing with both feet at the same time, after a short run up, directly on fakirs belly. I was in excellent form that day, so I was able to take her powerful jumps without any difficulties: at the end of the shooting session, Mia was more tired than her human trampoline! ----- In questo video una giovane pallavolista di quasi 80 chili mettera' a durissima prova la resistenza di Fakir Ab, il fachiro dagli addominali invulnerabili, in tre esercizi mozzafiato (mozzafiato nel vero senso della parola!). PRIMO ESERCIZIO (esercizi di riscaldamento per pallavoliste). Mia, grande amica e ottima pallavolista, esegue qui una serie di esercizi ginnici, rimanendo in piedi, a pieno peso, sui miei addominali. Riguardo sempre con piacere questa clip, la prima in assoluto che realizzai, anni e anni fa. Filmare questa performance procuro' a noi tutti un piccolo spavento: mentre giravamo, il faro per le riprese esplose diffondendo nellaria un terribile odore. E' stato piu' difficile resistere al tanfo di bruciato che al peso (77 kg.) di Mia... abbiamo quasi temuto di andare arrosto! :). SECONDO ESERCIZIO (istruzioni per lutilizzo di un fachiro come step). In questo video mi vedrete trasformato in uno step vivente. Mia continua il suo riscaldamento muscolare, utilizzando il mio addome come step. La giovane pallavolista effettua una lunga serie di esercizi dinamici di salita e discesa, salendo sul mio corpo a piedi alternati; poi prosegue nella sua opera di demolizione, con diversi saltelli a piedi uniti. Fakir Ab sopporta senza battere ciglio. TERZO ESERCIZIO (battute al salto sul fachiro). Una delle azioni piu' spettacolari della pallavolo e' la battuta al salto. In questa curiosa clip, Mia si allena per migliorare la sua tecnica atterrando a piedi uniti, dopo una breve rincorsa, sulla pancia del fachiro. Ero in splendida forma quel giorno e i ripetuti salti di Mia non mi hanno mai messo in grossa difficolta': alla fine era piu' stanca la pallavolista che il suo trampolino umano!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm

VISCIOUS TRAMPLE 2

BRAND NEW!!! Shay DESTROYS her FOOT SLAVE while wearing her BOOTS!!! She CRUSHES his entire BODY with NO MERCY!!! Shay makes him SUFFER under her FULL WEIGHT!!! He is in a lot of PAIN!!! HD QUALITY!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Michelle, balloon crushing on the slave, MP4

Michel wants to play a real sadistic trample-game with her slave.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:12 pm

Heather's Massive Mary Jane Shoes FLOOR CAM (4K)

Heather is wearing her massive chunky shoes with tights on beneath her jeans her shoes are extremely hard and really hurt her victim, she steps all over her slaves head whilst talking to two other girls in the room one of them Jane is her sister, Heather steps all over her victims head facing all different ways crushing his head beneath her chunky Mary Jane shoes as the other girls look on. (Clip is 3:05)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:15 pm

vf1901h, Playful chick practices trampling for best friend

The girl has a lot of friends but this man is the best. After she finds out that he is fetishist, the girl does not turn back on him. Every man has the right to enjoy his fetishes. She is always ready to trample the chest of friend who lies on the floor.
See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Sadistic Swing

I am going to have a little play on the swing today, but I don't want to ruin my new heels so for my own sadistic pleasure I decide to put a slave beneath my feet, so I won't ruin my new heels but my new heels will ruin him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:20 pm

The Helpless Slave - Full version (Faster Download) - by DUGA

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Handtrampling in Streetwear (SD Version)

I am wearing my nice leather wedge heels to make Petes finger crack. I am balancing on his forearms and put one foot in his head. Now it is time for an other pair of shoes: My autumn boots are dirty, perfect! You can see the dirt, when i am walking over Petes hands. And Petes hair is perfect for cleaning them ;-)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:41 pm

HEAVY COCK TRAMPLE

BRAND NEW!!! Athena TRAMPLES his COCK with her BARE EBONY FEET!!! She CRUSHES his WOODY with her FULL WEIGHT!!! Athena BENDS his COCK out of SHAPE with her SOLES and TOES!!! She wants him to never be able to get an ERECTION again when she's done TRAMPLING his MANHOOD!!!!! HD QUALITY!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Miss Elsi Spring destroys you under her gothic heels - FULL HD MP4

Sweet gothic mistress Elsi Spring tramples you unter her black gothic heels. She loves to trample guy under her weight and under her soles and she wants to look down on her victim!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling