[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Ryder Brooks in Trample Punishment Passout 720p WMV

Ryder Brooks (wearing lingerie) catches a male slave (rootdawg) sleeping instead of performing his house chores. This situation requires punishment! Ryder decides since the male slave likes to be on the bed he can suffer on it too. Watch as Ryder stands full weight on the male slave's stomach, chest, face, and neck.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Jenna crush slavs's cock and balls!

The pretty Jenna takes her slave's groins under her feet! Steps and jumps on them, she tramples them with fun! At least that worm will not reproduce! He has no chance to escape since he is stuck between a board and a plexi, so he can feel every little movement!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Throatstanding and jumping on his head (small version)

The slave has to put his head on the hard edge of the couch - so his throat is completely exposed, and I can stand on it. I stand on his fragile throat with my full weight and let him suffer under my bare feet. In between I stand on his head a few times - and then step back on his throat :-D But I've planned something even more extreme for him - next, I jump from the backrest of the couch down on his head - and then jump all over his head! He screams in pain every time my full weight lands on his head - just like I love it :-D Then he gets some more headstanding and throatstanding until I've had enough! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you, send me an email!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:26 pm

(FULL HD) Brutal boots on his face

The slave has to lay down in his side, so Mistress Ariel can climb on his body in her high heel ankle boots, that wasn't exatly made for hiking. But she is really good at it, so she steps on his head with one and then with both of her boots and she moves around a bit to make herself comfortable, while the slave feel like his head is about to burst from the pressure.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Did I Hear A Safe Word?

Berry spends a lot of time in this clip focused on her pets balls... she really enjoys trying to trap them under her long toes and smash them flat. She tries marching, bouncing, and balancing with her heels and balls of her feet; trying to find the best way to hurt him. At one point she actually gets his berries perfectly and applies more weight than he can handle, which forces him to use the all important "Safe Word". Of course Berry laughs at his agony, but also complies and gets off of his injured testicles. She then focuses her attention to his twig for the last minute or so of the clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Chunky Shoes & Boots Double Head Trample FLOOR CAM

Emz is wearing big chunky shoes and Krystal big chunky boots, the girls place a foot each on his head and apply their full weight on their foot, this really hurts the slave this is a lot of weight and could potentially damage him, the girls don't care they laugh and joke ignoring his pain and suffering as he squirms beneath them. (Clip is 2:09)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Feet crushing fruit

Feet crushing fruit

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Ball Crunching Wedges! SD

Anika tramples Rugs cock and balls for over 15 minutes wearing a rough pair wedge heels.The tiny ridges on the soles sink into his genitals with every step. Rug often is begging for her to use her soft bare feet, but she ignores his cries for mercy. Finally, with his cock red raw, Anika removes her shoes and tramples his cock and balls very hard until he cums.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Let me stomp your cock with my fur slides (with cum)

Summer heat is there and my sweaty feet too ! Lay down on the floor and surrender under my fur slides !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:24 pm

TRAMPLING JUMP ''HEAVY SOCCER PLAYER'' - MISTRESS VALENTINA FERRARI - CLIP 3 - EXCLUSIVE KC IN HD VIDEO

STARRING: VALENTINA FERRARI AND SLAVE PRISCILINHA.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling