[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Lady Melody - My Mother And Me - Facetrampling And Foot Domination In The Facebox

Superbratty Melody decided to confess to her mother that she is a Domina and she has already many slaves and femdom lifestyle. Her mother has no experience on these things, but she trust her smart and dominant daughter! In fact, she wanted to try it! Melody arranged it and now she is with her slave, waiting for her mother and, of course, she wants to warm up before she comes and they dominate their slave together!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Crush until it pops (SD Version)

We are trying the sharpest and meanest shoes i have on Petes body. Bubble wraps are going to be crushed until they pop under my weight.

Get Full HD Version here

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:03 pm

Enjoying A Cigarette Whilst Stood On My Worthless Slaves Head FLOOR CAM (4K)

I am standing and do a bit of dancing on my slaves head in my black high heels whilst enjoying a cigarette, my victim is suffering beneath my feet but i don't care i am happy up here smoking my cigarette and enjoying my music. (Clip is 2:45)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:05 pm

3 Girls In Chunky Boots & Shoes Walking On & Off The Slaves Head & Hands FLOOR CAM (4K)

Jane is wearing big chunky ankle boots Emz is wearing big chunky white shoes and Krystal is wearing big chunky pink Mary Jane type shoes, the girls choose and selected the hardest shoes to trample their slave with, the girls footwear have big thick soles that crack fingers and crush heads and the girls just step all over him with their hard shoes. (Clip is 3:04)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Liberty Platform Mary Jane CBT! SD

Lady Liberty is wearing a fabulous pair of Platform Mary Jane heels and she wants to take out some frustration. She walks all over Rugs cock and balls full weight trampling them flat. She stands full weight with her heels on his balls. Liberty is a true goddess who loves to stand on her slaves balls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Mistresses Ambra & Luna - MIXED PACK 3

This file contains the following clips, packed in a better price:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:14 pm

TRAMPLE FACE INTERRACIAL PANTYHOSE - MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL - CLIP 4 IN HD

Starring: Mistress Karina Cruel & slave Vaninha - Now Mistress Karina takes the mulatto slave Vaninha 21 years, she demonstrates all his anger and cruelty in this film to dominate the little girl, Karina steps into his face, loose all your weight without getting off the head during all the time of the film, she dances on his head, rotates as a polisher. she has full control of the situation! Karina loves haze of harmless little girls! do not miss

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Miss Elsi Spring smothers him under her moist, bare feet - 4K UHD Mp4

Miss Elsi Spring removes her shoes and presses her bare, moist feet on her slaves mouth and nose. She mothers him underwear bare feet. For her he is only a toy and a human footstool. Her sexy , cute feet cover the face of the worthless slave .. The slave can't breathe and he begs for mercy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:24 pm

vf1869h, Dancer practices moves standing on face of partner

Even at home comely dancer loves to keep herself in perfect shape for competitions. She is assisted by kind friend who submissively lies on the floor while slender brunette uses his head as ideal playground for practicing all her moves and not only.
See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Heather's Boot Head Trample With Close Up

Here are 2 different camera angles of Heather trampling her slaves head in her beige boots, a full body shot is first shown in her nice sequin tight dress, 3 minutes into the clip the close up kicks in of her boots crushing his head, these are filmed on 2 separate cameras so you don't lose video quality. (Clip is 4:28)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling