[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:21 am

If You Love Me, You'd Send Info (1080p)

If you really would do anything for me, then why don't you send some blackmail info? Don't you want me to see that you really love me to the point that I could ruin your life? And if it was me that ruined you, at least it was me that did it and you love me so it would be OK.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:24 am

Date of Your Nightmares - HD wmv

You, dressed in vanilla clothes, are on a date with me and I ask you what you do for a living. You tell me nothing but the truth, but I don’t get it and think that you’re just being funny: You train sissy sex slaves. Yes, you turn men into sissy servants for gay masters. Yeah, hilarious. Oh, it actually pays very well: Often you’re not just getting paid by the man you deliver the slave to, but also by someone who holds a grudge against the guy you’re “converting”. Let’s take my ex, for instance. I told you about our bad breakup. Let’s assume she’s not over me having been an asshole. Then she comes to you and suggests that you go on a date with me, slip a couple of drugs in my drinks, turn me into a sissy and record it all on cam and send her the tape. And when I wake up groggily the next morning I find myself in your dungeon, body hair removed, dolled up in a sissy outfit with a wig and make-up. You towering over me, dressed in leather, with a paddle in your hand, ready to start my training. You beat any disobedience right out of me and break my holes in with huge strapons. And after that you bring some males in to get me accustomed to real cocks. And licking man-ass. Oh yeah, I need to learn how to be a really greedy slut. And you’re a great teacher. Yes, hilarious. It’ll also look great on the video for my ex. Oh yes, you’re indeed a funny girl, but I won’t see much of it. We should go to your place before my laughter and the drugs completely incapacitate me. Ha ha.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:28 am

GET REAL, Video Jerk off Zombie

Today's video of manipulation will be featuring My weapons of mass seductions. One thing for sure, I have the greatest time using you. I love to use a series of steps to manipulate you. With faunting Myself and commanding you with a series of orders. It brings Me joy because I know as you look at Me, and listen to Me, you're being reeled in nice and tight. My voice alone makes you vulnerable to Me. you love letting yourself go, to Me. Everything about Me makes your horny. But let's get real. dont you crave real human connection. Let's cut to the chase, NO MORE PRETENDING. Look, I dont want your fake ish. Let,s cut out the part where you pretend to follow orders, where you pretend to serve Me and wait on Me hand and foot. I want you to be a REAL SLAVE. instead of just a video jerk off zombie.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:30 am

Sell to Spend

Sometimes giving means sacrifice. Its time to prove that you're capable of meeting my standards. I'll tell you this once, you need to give more. So it's time to find ways to free up some cash for me. I don't care what you're going to do without, all I care is that the money ends up in my bank account. Sell everything you own for all I care. See if I feel bad about you sleeping on the floor.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 am

Slave endures smoking anal

Slave is buckled to the bench watch as I smoke and anally use my sub

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 10:56 am

Job Interview JOI

It is time for your job interview. Little do you know that the tasks my assistant has are a bit unusual. I ask you if you can give foot rubs, if you know how to give pedicures and if you are grossed out by feet. Your job, you see, would be to take care of my feet on a daily basis and keep them happy and looking their best. I also need to know if you can come on command, because I love some slippery cum on my soles at the end of the day as it acts as a great moisturizer. So, get out your cock and stroke it, your job depends on it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 am

Nervous Latex Sissy Maid (HD WMV) FULL CLIP

Training Sissy maids is one of My favourite pastimes, I really can't lose, I either end up with an efficient, proficient house maid, or I get to release My sadism by punishing the useless ones.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 11:02 am

New Plaything Bent Over & Fucked With A Strap On! SD WMV

Teasing her more and more, edging her closer and closer to orgasm Porcelain takes her 8 inch strap on and shoves it up her tight pussy. She takes it all and loves every second of Mistress fucking her.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 11:04 am

Cleavage All Natural 36C HD (MP4)

How lucky are you! I have on this very sexy, soft silky push up bra. As you know My breasts are an all natural 36C. It’s all Me! Don’t you love how the pendant lies right between My breasts? So enticing nestled in My cleavage! Just imagine seeing Me in public with My breasts on full display! Yes, Mother Nature was very good to Me! Men desire them. Women want them! Running My hand over the edge of the bra you can admire My beautiful hand and long natural red nails! I know just the effect My breasts have on you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 11:06 am

Goth Goddess Worship JOI

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom