[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:53 pm

White Heels & Black Thongs Head Trample

Chelsea doesn't care about the pain she is inflicting on the poor guy she just steps on his head in heels as if she was standing on the floor, you can see he is in a lot of pain but this does't phase her as she uses all of her body weight to crush him whilst wearing a little top and a pair of black lack thongs. (Clip is 2:15)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:56 pm

2 Girls Standing On Him & Smoking

Krystal is standing on her slaves head in black patent high heel shoes and her friend is wearing a similar pair but standing on his back, the girls share a cigarette whilst the slave suffers and squirms beneath their high heel shoes with the combined weight of the girls impaling his body and crushing him. (Clip is 4:51)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:31 pm

PIGGY SLAVE WEDGES TRAMPLING - wmv

**ENGLISH SUBTITLES ONLY ON REQUEST**

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:33 pm

REA - What It Takes To Be Near Me - HARD Trampling And Facestanding

I am spoiled and of course I don't do things like cooking, cleaning and pay the bills. I always have a slave to come and do all these things for me, but I am bored, I want to change houses and servants all the time. Especially the slaves get annoying, as they mess up just to be dominated by me and enjoy! My new challenge is to find not a slave, but the most pathetic guy, the biggest loser that he cannot even thing to have sex with me. I saw online an ad from a guy that wanted a flatmate for a luxury apartment at the center and he had his picture attached. This is my guy! So here I am, the poor guy couldn't believe his luck to have such a beautiful girl living with him, so he accepted to pay the full rent and has me stay there in the best room. After few days living together, now is time to make him my slave!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Katarina, boot-trampling and worship, WMV-SD

Re-edited clip from the DVD "Katarina's Dancing-lesson" part2.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:37 pm

Trampled by my sharp leather chaps boots WL1441

I was so eager to try out my new leather thigh-length chaps boots for trampling, so slave moley was ordered to lie down on my dungeon floor so that I could see what kind of marks the sharp heels left on his skin. It didn't take long for me to get my balance on him as I stood on him with all my weight, feeling the heels push down into his flesh and enjoying the quiet murmurs of pain as he tried his best to lie still and please me, as a human doormat should!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Mistress Ariel 14 hard trampling

The beautiful Ariel is at least as sadist as beautiful. She tramples on her slaves body, head, belly and groin in high heels boots. Ariel really enjoys her games in which the slave is suffering.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Miss Serena tramples you under her bare, sexy feet - FULL HD MP4

Miss Serena removes her sneakers and her sweaty socks and starts to trample you under her sexy bare feet .. She loves to stomp on your face and and she lets you kiss and adore her bare soles. Ready to get crushed under her bare feet ?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm

SWAN Chantelle Tramples servant

Lady Chantelle tramples her servant simply to amuse herself and make it suffer!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Luna in Trample the Slave 1080p WMV

Luna (wearing lingerie) bare foot tramples a male slave in order to assess his worth. Watch as she jumps on him, stands on his face,

crushes his throat. Luna shows no mercy as she expects tough slaves. Go big or go home!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling