[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:29 am

The Pupil, First Episode (Third Scene) L'allieva, Primo Episodio (Terza Parte)

Aline is the new Luna's intern in the particular real estate agency that, of course, we know well.
Alexander comes to the office, who asks for Luna but finds Aline.
Aline is enterprising, ambitious, and thinks she is so much beautiful and better than her boss, so she decides she will be able to close the rental agreement with Ale, showing Luna what she can do.
Not getting the results hoped for, (in the previous part) Aline decides to move on to strong manners "If he does not appreciate the smell of my feet and does not want to breathe," Lord “ then it means he will not breathe at all! Hahaha!" and so she sits down on Ale's chest blocking it on the ground and shrugging his neck legs, suffocating him.
Perhaps Aline will not convince Alessandro to sign the contract, but has had experience and, surely, had a great time.
Who knows if, with Luna's teachings, he will be able to convince some of the defendants to sign her contracts.

In This Scene: Smother, Scissorhold, FemDom, Humiliation, Submissive Slave Training.

Aline è la nuova stagista di Luna nella particolare agenzia immobiliare che, oramai, bene conosciamo.
Arriva in ufficio Alessandro, che chiede di Luna ma trova Aline.
Aline è intraprendente, ambiziosa e pensa di esser molto più bella e brava del suo capo così, decide che sarà lei a chiudere il contratto d'affitto con Ale, dimostrando a Luna quel che sa fare.
Non ottenendo i risultati sperati, (nelle precedenti parti) Aline decide di passare alle maniere forti "Se non apprezza il profumo dei miei piedi e non lo vuole respirare, "Signore", allora vuol dire che non respirerà affatto! Hahaha ! " e cosi dicendo, si siede sul petto di Ale bloccandolo a terra e stringendogli il collo tra le sue gambe, soffocandolo.
Forse Aline non riuscirà a convincere Alessandro a firmare il contratto ma ha fatto esperienza e, sicuramente, si è divertita molto.
Chissà se, con gli insegnamenti di Luna, riuscirà a convincere qualche sfigato a firmarle i contratti.

In Questa Parte: Smother, Scissorhold, FemDom, Humiliation, Submissive Slave Training.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am

Double Trampling a slave is Always Better than the Gym! (Mobile)

Where is it? Can you see it? Oh…there it is! It’s just squirming around. Crush!! Crush!!! Splatter… Mistress Pomf and Mistress Xena have a little fun tormenting their slave’s cock. “Aren’t you so lucky!” “Wow, of course, he’s pre-cumming. Well I hope you enjoy that delicious taste of your pre-cum off the bottom of Our boots!” “Open that mouth!” Mistress Pomf spits into Her slave’s mouth as usual. Mistress Xena starts to stomp on Her slave’s cock and balls. Such a workout! The two Mistresses much prefer this over the gym! Yes, let’s flatten those balls!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:34 am

Lured Into My Real Sessions (1080p)

You're really playing with fire, buying my clips and flirting with the idea of serving me. Do you think I don't intend on each video warping your brain just a little bit more each time. Is only a matter of time before you are serving me in Los Angeles. Ill explain whats about to happen to you inside this video.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:36 am

Castration ~ Who should be a eunuch? (WMV)

As you probably know I am one of those Woman who believe that most males should be castrated. The only males that shouldn’t be castrated are those to be used for reproduction and those Women choose for sex. All the other males castrated to become servants…eunuchs. That means no more testosterone. No more endless masturbating. Just think that you will never face sexual performance pressure! Women would be much more pleased with you as a eunuch! Because frankly they aren’t pleased with you now, are they? From your endless masturbating, sexual inferiority, small penis well, any of those things, all of those thing do not please Women!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:38 am

Addiction Keeps Losers Here (HD WMV)

When you're utterly addicted to something it's hard to quit. That's why you're here. You just can't seem to shake me. I am 100% in your mind. I control your thoughts, your actions, your life.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 am

Miss Lisa Ties Up Her Boytoy And Then Sits On His Hard Cock! (MP4)

Miss Lisa ties up her boy toy and takes advantage of him. He is tied up half naked and blind folded. He has nothing to say but obey his mistress. She teases him and then sits on his hard cock and make him lay there and be used. She uses his young hard cock for her own pleasures. He knows he is not allowed to cum otherwise she would punish him for cumming in her or on her. She teases and forces him to cum but he is such a good young boy slave, he holds his cum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:21 am

This Could Be YOU Submitting to Me ft Caroline Pierce - 1080 WMV

This could be you, bent over on all fours, feeling my nice manicured nails trail down your body. You could be feeling my luxuriously cruel touch... You could feel the pain or the pleasure that I love giving so freely. You could feel my bare hands spank your bottom until you cry out. I could be giving it to you just like this... If you submit to me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:23 am

Domina Jerk of Instruction

Then I'll like now examine first time, slave. Are you shaved? Is your asshole clean? Then it may indeed go off .... DOMINANTE, derogatory and humiliating verbal Wichsanleitung for Devote and slaves! Caution! Nothing for the faint hearted!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:25 am

James Bound's Dungeon Date Part 2 (WMV HD)

Ingrid continues caressing and fondling James, driving him mad with desire. She kisses him briefly before removing his pants. Ingrid continues kissing James as she grabs his engorged cock thru his briefs. James is trying to get at Ingrid but the cuffs are holding him back. She is clearly in control here and he knows it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:27 am

Lily Makes You Her Dungeon Bitch!

Dark Princess Lily looks down upon you as you grovel on the floor and stare up at her magnificent pussy! She pulls you up and smothers you in her tight round asshole and dripping wet pussy until she is ready to pull out her giant black butt plug! She fucks her tight asshole and then forces you to suck it clean while she berates you for being pathetic!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom