[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Cruel Trampling Session with High Heels ( Cherry Preston Video ) - FULL HD MP4

Miss Cherry Preston tramples her slave under her dangerous heels. She loves the prints and marks on his skin after standing full weight on him. She fucks his mouth with her heels and she kicks him. He can't see, only feel what she is doing, how she teases him, because of his mask. He is at her mercy now !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 pm

HEELS OF DOOM!!

BRAND NEW!!!! Paris is wearing some of the POINTIEST HEELS ever!!! She TRAMPLES him with NO MERCY...DIGGING her HEELS into his SKIN!!! She STEPS all over his TENDER FLESH...SCARRING and MARKING him up along the way!!!! Paris dishes out some WICKED HIGH HEEL PUNISHMENT!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Trample and Dirty Socks Eating After Fitness- Full Hd High Quality

Tell me slave, is there something better than trampling you after coming home from the gym? No? Haha. You are wrong slave, there is something... And that thing is to making you eat my dirty, smelly and sweaty socks. Yesssss! You heard me right... You will smell my stinky socks, you will put them in your mouth and stay under my feet like a bug you are, with my dirty socks in your mouth. You will feel the aroma of my feet in your mouth, all the dirt and sweat... You know, dreaming about coming home from fitness, trampling you and making you eat my socks is motivating me a lot. I work harder and harder to get more sweaty and prepare some delicious socks for you... Because I want you to feel the real aroma of my perfect feet... But first, I will get some relaxation by trampling you. So, go ahead slave, lie down on the floor and let my feet enjoy crushing you...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Zoe - Trampling in BIKINI! (Mobile version)

Gorgeous Zoe is trampling in sexy red bikini! Dont miss it out!! ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:18 pm

2 Schoolgirls Couch Slave Standing (4K)

2 Schoolgirls step on their slave on the couch Krystal on his chest and the other girl on his stomach, the girls just stands there on him and watch TV and have a giggle and a chat whilst the slave is slowly crushed under the combined weight of both schoolgirls. (Clip is 2:11)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:20 pm

POWERFUL MARCHES OF DEMMY WITHOUT MERCY -- TOP GIRL DEMMY - FULL VERSION IN HD

STARRING: DEMMY AND SLAVE BIANCA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Kneel and Worship

Here is a brilliant example of the usefulness of slave positions. Position two, as demonstrated My slave, is a lovely one for foot worship, foot play, and just being your Mistress' kneeling bitch. I am overcome with satisfaction as I crush this slave's face with My bare feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:47 pm

You get destroyed under Miss Serena dirty sneakers - FULL HD MP4

Miss Serena wants to trample you under her dirty and smelly sneakers. She orders you to lay on the floor and she lifts her dominant soles above you. Miss Serena kicks your face with all her power and she wants to see you suffer under her weight and kicks. Lick and clean the dirty soles before she tramples you again ...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 pm

GIANT AND HEAVY GIRL MARCHING AND TRAMPLING WITHOUT MERCY - GIANT MISTRESS MIRELLA GIBSON - CLIP 5 - EXCLUSIVE KC VIDEO IN HD

STARRING: MIRELLA GIANT AND SLAVE SAORI.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:51 pm

WICKED SWORDS 3

BRAND NEW!!! Sassie and Hazel DIG their SUPER SHARP HIGH HEELS DEEP into his TENDER FLESH at the same time!!!! The PAIN is so INTENSE...setting his THRESHOLD HIGHER than ever!!! They have NO MERCY on their SLAVE...SCRAPING and SCARRING his entire BODY!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling