[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Demonstrating my New Style of Bull Whip

I have been ordering some new style whips lately. I feel that as my stable & whipping boy I need to make sure you are kept guessing and kept on your toes, so I have been ordering some more unusual styles of whip. I have received one today and I thought you should be the first to see it. Now you have been behaving very well the last few days so you will not be feeling this whip today, however I will show you exactly what it is capable of so you stay in line like a good boy. It is known as a bull whip and it makes a great noise as it swishes through the air. I would definitely need plenty of space if I was to whip you with it and you would hear it coming before it made contact with your bare flesh, so it would be very intimidating for you. However it is not the most comfortable whip to hold so prolonged whipping sessions with this whip may be out of the question, but I could still do plenty of damage in a short session so you would do well to remember that and stay well behaved! F0455

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Lola breast whip1903

Lolas breast whipping.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm

PAYDAY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:45 pm

TF-AE Hold the punishment by Super Duo K and Joanna

OMG! After a while our favorite Duo returns to delight us, as sexy and powerful as ever, Ama K and the goddess Joanna, they have a welcome to this very stupid slave, and it is a simple game, the one thing He has to do, is hold the sublime caresses of these great Goddesses, without moving, he will have a couple of candles under him if they are dropped or extinguished his punishment will be greater.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:47 pm

LADY EVIANA TRAINS THE SLAVE (wmv)

Lady Eviana ist immer noch nicht mit der sportlich Leistung ihres Sklaven zufrieden,nach einer ordentlichen Peitschenerziehung muss der Sklave auf das Laufband,Lady Evianas Peitsche gibt den Takt an.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Thrashing You with my New & Brutal Rubber Whip

I have got a brand new style of whip to add to my collection, and I thought as my whipping boy you should be the very first to experience it. My newest whip is made of rubber and I am keen to give you a demonstration before I use it on your bare ass. As I bend it in front of you I show you just how flexible it is, and as I swish it through the air it has a lot of force, it will definitely take a lot of concentration to keep it under control! This whip will definitely hurt you, it will bruise heavily and you will not be sitting down for a very long time. However now it is time for me to thrash you, I want to try it out for real, so take off you trousers & pants and bend over my desk. As I lean over you I bend the whip some more, I do hope you are ready as a thrashing from this rubber whip may just be your worst thrashing yet! F0456

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Beat up and whipping 726935

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Luisa bb0904Classic

Luisa´s bare back whipping at school.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Whips and smoke - Full clip

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Multicolored body after Lashing craze - Full (MP4-HD)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping