[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 pm

Super BRAT Macy finds her brother and friends SHRUNK! Wrestles them before SQUASHING them! "Looks like you guys are permanent BUG BOYS now!" - MOV

** CUSTOM Clip - Continuation of the bug boys! ** Macy stumbles upon her little brother and his friends all SHRUNK for some reason. "You're looking pretty pathetic and tiny today!" nearly stomping on the group she teases them, threatening to lower her feet on them, laughing as they beg for mom "oh no I'm not going to get mom... you my playthings now!". Deciding to smother them with her GIGANTIC ASS!! "I'm going to torment the out of you now!". Finally she decides to make a game of it, telling them "lets wrestle!!" Pinning them with her BIG BUTT and counting! They buy boys can never seem to win. At one point she lets all of them play against just her finger "I'll let you guys all play against me... ok and go!" it's no use they are too weak for a giant like her!! "Hahaha you guys are such losers!". Macy is SUPER BRATTY! Great GTS TEASE!! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Another Way To Eat Men SD

See more Giantess videos at The Queendom:
Mistress Kawaii: A Closer Look
Domina Helena: Further Down the Rabbit Hole
Madam RavenRae: Lucky To Be Butt Crushed

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Stroke On Ears(small version)

Stroke on my small ears.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Sahrye Booty tease and crush POV

This is a simple POV. You are on a chair and Sahrye teases you with her booty and sits on you and pick you up and smooches you in her ass and she also smashes you on her boobs.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:28 pm

POV - Licked away to Nothing - Soft Vore ft. Codi Vore - 1080HD - 0163

**This Video Is Available in Vr360 Virtual Reality Here**

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Sergeant Genevieve - The Giantess

That’s “yes Ma’am” to you, private.
Now, gear up lad, because it’s about to get really big in here, and by big, I mean gigantic.
All that training...and down you’ll go, into a hungry army brats big, luscious mouth. Wanna whip out the big boy? Drop and give me your mind, Private.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Giant Dream with huge feet crushes

The tiny towns and facilities have NO chance with Dream treading on the tiny cars, people and houses!! You get a bugs eye view of her huge soles and tops of her feet and bare toenails. You'll love her big sweaty soles and tiny cars and people stick to them as she walks!She loves to suck on puny cars with tiny people inside and then eat them.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Shrinking App Backfires (WMV)

I love to beat up on you and your friends. You’re all so much shorter than me! Towering over you really makes my day! Haha!

What’s that you have there? Huh? A shrinking app? You’re going to try and shrink me!? Ha! That's a real joke. You thought you'd sneak something like this past me, shrink me down? Yeah, right! Guess what's going to happen to YOU instead?

It’s going to be so much easier for me to pound you, beat you down! You’re even tinier now! I can do whatever I want to you. I’ll stomp you into the ground, press you deep into the flooring beneath me. I can sit on you even. You’d be so small you’d slide up my ass hole eventually. If I stepped on you enough, you’d get lost in between my toes.

What's that? Oh, your friends will save you? They’ll come to your rescue? Ha! I’m going to shrink them when they get here! I can’t wait! You’ll have more buddies to cry with, and I’ll have more punching bags!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:55 pm

POV - Ass Smothering Humiliation ft. Olivia Rose - 1080HD - 0164

**This Video Is Available in Vr360 Virtual Reality Here**

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Giantess after a shower voyeur wmv

I just got out of the shower. The huge, redhead Goddess. I stand tall as I wipe myself dry, grab some lotion from the shelve to slather it all over my skin to keep in soft and supple, and clothe myself.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess