[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm

MALICIOUS CRUSHING 2

Mistress Lea CRUSHES his COCK with her HIGH HEELS!!! She FLATTENS his SHAFT with her SEXY BLACK HEELS!!! She wants to DESTROY his DICK!!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm

When my stocking feet meet your balls

Im mean when im in stockings. I like to kick balls when im mean.
You dont need your balls anyways!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 pm

Kat and MFYT Ballbust a Slave

Kat was excited to take her friend Marie out on the town, her pathetic pay-pig was going to take them shopping! However since he’s SO stupid, he showed up late causing the girls to miss their shopping trip! UGH! Well clearly the girls need SOME type of FUN for the evening.. And since there’s a pathetic beta boy at their disposal..Kat knows! The girls will take out their frustration on the beta boys TINY balls! Kick after kick, they laugh and cheer each other on! KICK HARDER! I guess a ball-busting party will make up for the stupid slaves mistake on showing up late.. NEVER disappoint your princess!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Before You Get Too Cocky

As I'm sure many of My fans have noticed, I've been quite impressed with My new lover's endowment, stamina, and skills in the bedroom... but it seems My enthusiasm has made him a little more confident than I like. So, I've resolved to bust him down to ensure he doesn't get too cocky...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 pm

A Sadist's Leg Day Ft Miss Roper

Most people dread leg day, but I love it. If more people did leg day like I do, I believe they would come to enjoy it. Love it. Eagerly looking forward to making a slave spread their own legs and delivering swift kicks and knees to their balls. However in my workout, I don't simply work out my legs and knees. I use my , my long piercing nails to squeeze and dig into a slave's sack. I use the force and power of my entire body to burst a slave's balls. I find pleasure in every minute of it. Sending a slave on his knees, to the floor, groaning in pain and dismay. To me? To me leg day, is the best day.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Natasha Ty - Brutally Busting your balls

The stunning Natasha Ty is furious when she finds her slave resting instead of cleaning the house. She orders him to stand up so she can deal some cruel punishment to him. She has him open his legs so she can unleash brutal kicks with her heels on first, to his balls! He criesin pain as his Domme continues to destroy his manhood with kick after kick...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Ball Busted slave

slave's balls are only really good for one thing and that's to feel the hard high heeled kicks from Mistress.
She loves the thought of castration and would simply like to kick his balls into oblivion.
Will the final kick be the one that destroys his bollocks... ensuring he never breeds again?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Zita's unbearable punches

One of the most popular clips in the last 30 days in the Ballbusting category

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:08 pm

CRAZY SQUEEZING

Excellent clip from SEVERE BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am

COMPLETE

Top clips from chicks-vs-balls.Definitely a must see...

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting