[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am

DANGEROUS BALLSQUEEZING

Mistress Jaguar SQUEEZES and YANKS on his TESTICLES with FULL FORCE!!! She CRUHES his BALLS in the PALM of her EBONY HANDS!!! His BALLS are seconds away from being RUPTURED in between Jaguars FINGERS!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 am

FEROCIOUS BALLCRUSHING

Mistress Jaguar seduces him with her SEXY EBONY FEET only to DESTROY his TESTICLES once he is AROUSED!!! She STANDS on his BALLS on top of some BRICKS making the PAIN EXCRUCIATING!!! Mistress Jaguar CRUSHING his TESTICLES with her FULL WEIGHT making his TESTICLES lose its SHAPE INSTANTLY!

More top clips at:
jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 pm

SQUEEZE YOUR BLACK BALLS

Susan SQUEEZES her BLACK SLAVES BALLS to teach him a LESSON!!!! She TWIST his BLACK TESTICLES with her SEXY WHITE HANDS!!! Susan CRUSHES his SCROTUM BAGS in her PALMS with NO MERCY!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 pm

BALLBUSTING & THE MAKING

Mistress Jill gives a ballbusting at mister scream from Holland ,she kicks his ball extra hard and tortures his dick,also the making of..this clip with her shoes Jill hits his ball very hard

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Sacrifice Your BALLS For MY Profit

I think its SOOO funny that slaves will literally sacrifice their own testicles just to make ME a profit...LOL! I mean, they literally stand there and spread their legs and let me KICK them as hard as I want right in the balls and LAUGH at them- so I can get paid for it when you losers download it! I get paid - THEY get PAIN! And its by THEIR choice! LOL! I love it...what a great business idea this is...LOL! Anyway, watch this video and watch me kick this loser in the nuts over and over and laugh at him while he keeps standing back up and taking more to make a good video clip for ME

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:06 pm

kicking isauras balls

Isaura is laying in front of me and i have fun by kicking his useless balls! So funny!

More top clips at:
jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Kat and MFYT Ballbust a Slave

Kat was excited to take her friend Marie out on the town, her pathetic pay-pig was going to take them shopping! However since he’s SO stupid, he showed up late causing the girls to miss their shopping trip! UGH! Well clearly the girls need SOME type of FUN for the evening.. And since there’s a pathetic beta boy at their disposal..Kat knows! The girls will take out their frustration on the beta boys TINY balls! Kick after kick, they laugh and cheer each other on! KICK HARDER! I guess a ball-busting party will make up for the stupid slaves mistake on showing up late.. NEVER disappoint your princess!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 pm

SmackTheBitch

As intense a ballbusting, hitting, whipping session as you'll see, Carlin Style, meaning I might as well be talking about the weather, smiling and chatting, as I destroy. your. balls and put you right back in permachastity after. Do check it out and see if you'd like to session .

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Sexy Colleague Wants To Bust And Kick Your Balls

I am your sexy office colleague, and it's come to my attention that you have a crush on me. I am a strong dominant woman and I cannot believe you think you would have a chance with me! A lose like you? You would be too shy to buy me a drink let alone fuck me! I laugh in your face and belittle you, seriously...a guy like you...with me? You must be mad! All the other girls in the office think your crush on me is hilarious but I am slightly disgusted by the thought of you wanking your disgusting cock over me. The very site of your pathetic face infuriates me, and I share with you a little secret.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Lisa loves ball torture

Lady Lisa looks stunning, she is well muchled, tanned and she is wearing a black sexy outfit. Her slave it tied up to the ceiling by his wrists and he is waiting for her to kick him in the balls hard. He doesn't like the idea but he admires his mistress so much that even the painful kick of her magnificent feet is enjoyable for him. And Lisa doesn't spare her talent and her force when it comes to kicks.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting