[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Girl-Girl what a thrill p3

We have been making a lot of GG together. I mean she is my best friend so I know how to fuck her right as does she the same to me lol. Charli is the most amazing ever and you will see why I make her walk all funny after this one haha

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:14 pm

My Valentines Day Plans (Story for Cucks) WMV

No nudity. WMV format. Short but sweet 4 minute clip perfect for CUCKS this Valentines Day.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 pm

1-23-19 Hump Day

Hump days are way more fun now...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 pm

Shiny Distraction

You get easily distracted by shiny things. Especially when I am in shiny tight latex. Because I am in such distracting attire you have to be told what to do. We all know you can't think for yourself when I am wearing all this shiny rubber. You see this shiny big cock of mine? Watch me stroke it. Listen to what I tell you. Do what I tell you. Follow my shiny gloved hand. You love it when I stroke my cock don't you? I see how hard you're getting. Open your mouth. Take it. You're getting so eager. Wanting more and more....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Slave Gets A Spanking

Its time for your arse spanking and ball busting, whilst I control your cock with electric torture.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 am

Ashtray Slave- Stella Liberty & fluffy SD wmv

I have been very busy giving slave fluffy all my attention torturing his cock and balls and slapping his tiny body around that it is time for me to relax. Nothing helps me more after a long beating then a nice cigarette break and lucky for both of us fluffy makes the perfect ash tray. The first drag is so satisfying and fluffy is lucky to be so close and to be privileged enough to receive my second hand smoke coming from my red lips. I make sure to use that mouth for its true purpose and ash my cigarette into his willing open mouth. His hole is used for whatever I want as blow more and more smoke and spit into his mouth and force him to swallow it down. Fluffy is so afraid of the hot cherry as I threaten to push it into his sensitive areas that he tries to escape but cannot run anywhere. Once I have had enough fun with my cigarette and my ashtray I decide to put it out in fluffy’s mouth and make him swallow it down so there will be no mess for what comes next.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 am

Fem Dom Series Four Full Movie mp4

Fem Dom Series Four Full Movie mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:05 am

Latex Inhale Wichsanweisung (German)

Enges, glänzendes Latex dass sich um meine prallen Brüste und meinen sexy Hintern schmiegt, dazu meine dauernden Aufforderungen am Inhalierflächschen zu ziehen, zu wichsen, zu ziehen und natürlich zu zahlen. Eine wirklich grauenvolle Kombination - aus sicht deines Kontos. Lass dich fallen, greif nach dem Inhale und wichse nach meinen Anweisungen während ich dich abmelke...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:07 am

The Final Truth Mantra

A very intriguing experimental brainwash track designed to encourage and increase compliance and obedience in the subject.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 am

Bent Over the Bench & Fucked

Petite sub Luna Rose waits with nervous excitement in the Goddess’s dungeon awaiting she knows not what. Soon Vivienne regally enters and Luna Rose is soon secured in a very receptive position bent over the whipping bench. Quickly she is lubed at the same time receiving some playful spanks on her pussy and heavier slaps on her peachy bottom. The Goddess wastes no time and soon has her huge strap on gliding in and out of her slaves vagina at an ever increasing pace as the pounding intensifies. Luna Rose takes it all and her squeals of delight and distress amuse the Goddess before She decides enough is enough and leaves the room

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom