[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Mistress Michelles Riding Friends P11

Mistress Michelle, Miss Betty and Lady Dunja try out some lashes and whipping the slave.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm

NIGHT WHIPPING (mp4) PART 1

FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, PADDLING, FLOGGING, CANING AND SCRATCHING

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Hannah strap1402Classic

Hannahs strapping.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Cruel Mistress: First Time Experience that Brings Pain in Three Forms

This is the 1st session slave Damon has with his new Mistress Veronica Vixen.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Broken By The Fur Queen Part 3 (Quicktime)

I take off my fur coat as I begin to break a sweat whipping this slave's ass. Now I can get a better swing with my whip, and you can get a better view of my sexy lingerie. Bart's defenseless ass is up in the air, a perfect target for my whip's viper like sting. I position myself on the bed, with his face just inches from my shrine. I tell him he can look, but not to touch, as I continue thrashing his ass and back relentlessly with my whip and crop. His cries of pain only fuel my sadistic cravings.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Cold Hearted Sadists Part 1

A virtual smorgasbord of hardcore corporal punishment. This video features some of the hardest caning, hairbrushing, paddling, whipping and birching you will ever witness from a bevy of Syren femme fatales. Persephone and Kelly deliver brutal canings, Kat prefers a boatoar and six foot rataan cane, Lolila and Talia love the birch rods, and Antonia delights in using a wooden spoon and swithch. If you've ever thought about being in a Syren video, this may change your mind.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Mistress SITS On Slave's CHEST - Part 1 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Brutal Thrashing For The Embezzler

As the Head Bitch In Charge of my company, I make the rules. When I find out one of my employees has been embezzling money I string him up for a whipping and caning. He will now take weekly beatings, take half of his former pay, and agree to surveillance in his office, if he wants to keep his job, that is. I whip the daylights out of his ass, delivering full force swings with my vicious multi tailed quirt. His punishment is far from over though, now it's time for the cane. I absolutely destroy his ass with an incredibly sadistic caning.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm

A punishment for slave deep in the forest by mistress (MP4)

The slave is tied between two trees. Deep in the forest he is delivered by his mistress. She whips him. He gets a punishment. Again and again the mistress whips on back of the slave. The slave endures his punishment because he is completely helpless. He will never annoy his mistress again.

Im Wald gefesselt zwischen 2 Bäumen bekommt der Sklave eine harte Strafe. Seine Herrin peitscht ihn aus und zeigt ihm so, wo sein Platz ist. Immer wieder gibt es Hiebe auf den Rücken. Hilflos muss der Sklave seine Strafe ertragen und er wird sicher niemals wieder eine Herrin verärgern.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:36 pm

THE TORTURE (wmv) PART 1

Lady Eviana ties her slave to the spanking bench.She is very angry and punishes the slave hard.She uses this one bullwhip and a paddle.A painful and humbling lesson for the slave.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping