[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:47 pm

GT010 Bow Down HD

Goddess Thunder and another dom have a naked slave in their dungeon.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Veronica Vixen and Goddess Sydney Ruin its Holes

Goddess Sydney and Veronica Vixen have aquired a slave who promises he is ready to take everything they can give him. Soon he finds out just how unprepared he is... Goddess Sydney climbs on top of the cage bed, so she can fill it's mouth with her giant 13"cock. As she does, Veronica Vixen tests the looseness of it's asshole, come to find out it is super tight, which will cause slave to feel pain while it gets pegged. Goddess and Veronica laugh at him for being such a hungry slut who is ill-prepared and they start working on his holes. Veronica forces her cock inside of him while he winces and fights, but to no avail, she will have her way with him, as Goddess forces her huge cock into it's throat making it choke and try to push her away for which she scolds him. The two go at it for a while eventually switching positions, using nothing but spit as lube for his holes. Goddess manages to penetrate slave with her big cock, ordering him to slide down the table so it will be easier for her to fuck him and he oblidges, wincing as she drives her huge cock in even deeper. Goddess gets irritated with his behavior as he fights her by clenching and she orders him to hold his own legs and to stop pushing against Goddess and Veronica as it is making them work too hard to get what they want, total and complete submission. Once they are tired of trying to train this worthless slave, the remove thier cocks from its holes, and leave, but not before spitting in his face, and throwing thier used and dirty condoms on its face.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:53 pm

FEMDOM BRUTALITY - PART 1 & 2 TOGETHER - HD MP4 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:55 pm

Why Do You Exist (1080 HD)

Well faggot, you exist to jerk off to my humiliation videos and dream of the day that I make you my permanent faggot cuckold! How’s that??? Should I go on???

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Punishing a Disrespectful Slave

My newest slave, Omega, decided that he would disrespect me in front of others. I told him he would pay, and today is that day. Watch as I start by warming him up with my hands before moving on to my two favorite floggers. After today, he will regret ever disrespecting me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 am

Two lovely floozies pinch their nipples and spank their butts - Mobile

Finding a plethora of BDSM toys laying around, two cute harlots decided to use them all.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 am

1-16-19 Hump Day

Hump days are way more fun now...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

Arab Queen

I just demand that you follow my instructions and be my slave. I want you to pay everything you got. Only then I know how much you are willing to go for me. I let you lick my feet and slap yourself

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:55 am

Be My Valentine, Bitch

Catch a glimpse into their daily lives as Eric prepares dinner for Valentine's while Miss Chaiyles, looking heavenly as ever, spots for quality control and abuses Eric until he becomes the chef that she desires.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 am

Socken Fuß - Wichsfotze (German)

Ostern, ein Fest wie geschaffen für Familien und Freunde. Gemeinsam am Tisch sitzen, lachen, singen tralala… Oder, und das wird dir sicher noch viel, viel besser gefallen: Du setzt dich in dein kleines, dunkles Kämmerchen, startest deinen Computer und lässt dich von mir Hirnmatsch ficken. Besser gesagt: Von meinen Socken und Füßen, denn lass uns ehrlich sein, nichts gibt dir mehr als sabbernd deiner jämmerlichen Sucht zu fröhnen, welche darin besteht kniend, zahlend, zitternd und betend meine Füße anzubeten. Kein Kick ist geiler und heißer als das Wissen, deine Welt um dich herum auszusperren und zu vergessen. Deine Familie sitzt am Tisch und wartet? Spielt keine Rolle! Freunde wollen dich treffen und etwas mit dir unternehmen? Total egal! Das wissen wir beide. Deine Sucht geht vor, denn sie ist deine Motivation, dein Lebenselexir. Sie ist das was dich täglich antreibt zu arbeiten, zu schuften, Kohle ran zu schaffen – denn ohne bist du nicht dazu im Stande meine Clips zu kaufen. Ohne Cash interessierst du mich genau so viel wie benutztes Klopapier. Kauf den Clip Sucht Fuß-Fotze. Kaufe ihn, und wichs nach meinen Anweisungen. Vergiss deine Welt, vergiss Freunde, vergiss Familie, alles was zählt sind meine Füße! Sabber, zahle und spritze – nur um es anschließend, wie ein braves Ferkelchen, grunzend auflecken zu dürfen.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom