[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm

PANTERA - Pole Dance Show Giantess

Goddess Pantera has one of her basic hobbies the pole dancing, she is dancing in a professional level and she is already popular, participating in Pole Dance shows and musicals. You are a little man, living at her studio, but she found you already and now she is going to give you the show of your life! You are in the bottom of the pole and Lilith Pantera twists and turns, teasing you with her dancer shoes and her sexy ass. You are totally mesmerized by her moves and skills, she has you under her spell. And, don't forget, she can crush you anytime under her high heel shoes, when you stop being fun for her!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Ruta & Inga - crushed by two tall amazons 4K

Inga is 6'1'' (186 cm) tall beautiful blondie with huge size 12 US (43 EU) feet. Ruta is 6'0'' (183 cm) tall redhead girls with sexy big feet size 12 US (43 EU). The girls have 14 little man in a box. Two tall amazons decided to use their huge feet to crush them all like a tiny pests. Inga and Ruta stomp them with their flat sandals and high-heeled shoes at first and then squish the others 8 tiny men under their size 12 US bare soles. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Valentine's Giantess Crushing Tinies

On this special day you think I'd actually feel sorry for you, show some mercy. Well, I'm a mean Giantess, Goddess Nina, who'll show no mercy to those who show their faces to me. At first you won't even feel any fear, being mesmerized by my beauty, but eventually I'll come for every single one of you. Wanna hide under the couch? I have an amazing powerful vacuum cleaner so you can't really hide from me! Good luck and happy Valentine's Day ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Sneaker Intruder starring Giantess Katelyn Brooks (4K 360 VR MP4)

Katelyn will be going to cheerleading practice as soon as she slips her white star converse sneakers on. However, there is an intruder... a bug has sheltered itself from the winter weather into the nice warm heaven of her shoe's insole and it refuses to leave! Katelyn shows mercy -be it limited- and puts her shoe outside for the bug to escape. Time begins to run out... the coach isn't going to buy "I was waiting for a bug to leave my shoe" as an excuse for being late! Will it escape in time before she has to put her sneakers on and head to cheerleading practice? Buy now to find out! (There are no bugs in this video. The viewer's pov is referred to as a bug.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Lois - family bear destruction

Bears are fierce, bad and big animals.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:57 pm

ELIZABETH - Heartless Cowgirl - Giantess In Cowboy Boots

Bratty Elizabeth is a rich spoiled girl and her hobby is riding, so she has a farm with many hosres and her slaves are working on it. She enters at her office, looking so hot in her sexy jean shorts and cowboy boots. She sees something moving on the floor, it is you, a little man! Elizabeth is angry that you are an intruder, but she is so curious with you! She teases you and tells you that she can crush you under her boots in an instant. Elizabeth doesn't know what to do with you, take you home or thow you in the garbage. She humiliates you in many ways and she wonders if you have a dick and if you can have little errection, she teases you with her boobs and ass to find out. Bratty Elizabeth found a new toy to entertain herself!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Another tiny house falls prey to GIANT ACG - MOV

ACG is walking around her home when she discovers some tiny fool tried to step up his house in hers! Now he's done for! Per request there is a lot of walking and stomping with BIG BOOMING footfalls as she walks about, letting her colossal foot and toes land on the house, or nearly miss it. Finally after wards she stomps in place over it before finally starting to crush it! It doesn't last long under her MIGHTY feet and shatters into pieces, all in slow motion. Discounted!- Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Mary and Her Friend Get Squashed HD WMV

Custom gummy giantess squash video: "The theme was going to be giantess barefoot crush video. All that's needed for it is a white and an orange gummy bear. It has a bit of a story with it. Mary (the white gummy bear) and her best friend Keepe (orange gummy) have been caught sneaking around your home and nibbling at your food like pests. Now that you have caught them you have decided to punish the tiny girls under your bare feet. I hoped you'd be willing to say a few certain lines but then after that you'd be free to tease/insult them however you felt. Well the small details I wanted done:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:25 am

Little Booger Brother wmv

I warned him that if he told me one more time what to do that I was gunna do it...I was gunna shrink him...and I shrunk him! He is so tiny!!! Who is the big brother now, huh?! You don't look so big all of a sudden. In fact, this little sis of yours is towering over you! I'm so much bigger that even my nose is bigger than you. Hmmmm...this gives me an idea...let me see if I can stick you in my nose. Oh my!! You fit in my nose...and it tickles!! You're tickling me big bro. Or should I now call you little booger bro!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 am

ACG vs puny cup town! CRUNCH! Slo mo! - MOV

ACG stumbles upon this puny town of cups! It seems nobody is around so she takes the opportunity to CRUSH them all! A few with her dirty sandals then the rest barefoot! Afterwards a little inhabitant comes out to see if it's safe... *BOOOOOOM!!* stomped flat! All in slow motion with great THUDS and BOOMS! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess