[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Big Bodybuilder Can't Find Her Tiny Son

Custom Clip / No names mentioned
Outfit:
- White crew/tube socks with grey bottoms
- Blue Tank Top
- Black Sweatpants
- Pink Fuzzy Slippers Slides
- Old Sneakers

Prop: 1 of the tiniest figurines available

SFX: Quaking effect during every step/sit-down

Script/Synopsis: Big Bodybuilder Can’t Find Her Tiny Son

The clip begins with you arriving home from working out - You kick off your sneakers (revealing your tiny son trapped in the fibers of your socked sole) and plop down onto the floor, exhausted from your jog. You put on your pink slipper slides, unaware of your son stuck to your sole. The scene ends with you storming off, searching for your son.

In the next scene, you plop down in your chair annoyed that you can’t find your son. Feeling an annoying piece of lint on your sole, you take off your slipper and inspect your sole, finally noticing your shrunken son. You chuckle upon seeing that he trapped in your stinky sock, and insist that your feet could really use a good massage now. You force him to massage your soles as you smother/sandwich him between your socked soles and rub them together. Once you feel him rubbing, you place him down on the floor and hover your feet over him; you demand he continue massaging while you take a nap.

**At this point, have the camera focused on the tiny figurine “scaling” your socked heel up to your toes. Once he reaches the top of your toes, put your feet down and continue having the camera focused on him “scaling” your toes. Finally, once he reaches the middle of the top of your foot (i.e. the place where you normally tuck him in when you put your slipper on), your character groggily awakens and slips her slippers back on (unknowingly trapping/tucking him in-between with only his head poking out).**

You don’t notice your son perched on top of your sock when you groggily awaken, and so thinking he’s ran off, you storm off searching for him again.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 pm

You're My New Dolly Now (custom)

Hey there, teacher! You're probably wondering why you're so tiny. Well I think it was very unfair that you failed me in health class over what happened with the b**y doll. The truth is... the batteries died so it said I wasn't a good Mommy... that I didn't take care of it! That's simply not true, and to prove it, I've shrunk you down so that you can be my new dolly. I'm going to take such good care of you! I'm going to put you in nappy's and dresses and I'm going to play with you all day long. It's going to be so fun... as long as you mind your Mommy. Dolly doesn't want to end up in timeout now, does he? I didn't think so. I am going to prove to you once and for all I am the best Mommy ever. You'll see.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 pm

18 YO Pop Singer Giantess Smothers You With Her Nylon Soles, Forces You To Lick Them & Then Crushes You (With Immersive Sound)

(This clip is best played with headphones. I have been experimenting with 3-D binaural sound. It is nowhere near perfect yet but the sound should at least give you a sense of height as well as width, where the voice comes from above and the foot rubbing sounds come from your ear level to the sides)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Unaware Birthday Brunch Ft Nova Cain - 4K

This clip includes: a suspenseful soundtrack to further imerse yourself into your journey towards the back of Nova's throat, burping, chewing/gulping, third person shots, first person shots and POV swallowing.

Nova returns home in a foul mood, believing that everyone has gone throughout the day forgetting her birthday! When she woke up, there were no texts wishing her well on her special day. No one offering to take her out to celebrate. However when she enters her living room after slamming her door shut in a fuss, she discovers that you, her roomate have surprised her! Leaving out a slice of birthday cake and her favorite fizzy drink for Nova to enjoy. However, right after you had set out her birthday surprise, a terrible accident happened. It seems you may have mixed something up in the medicine cabinet you and Nova share together when going to take a headache tablet. Sure, your headache quickly went away; but so did your original size! Moment after you had swallowed the foreign pill by mistake, you shrank down to the size of an ant. You attempt in hopelessly getting Nova's attention as she's stuffing her face with cake and burping away from her fizzy drink. In the process, you almost get a shoe thrown on you and nearly miss her pressing her collosal foot into the ground near your fragile frame! There must be some way for you to catch her eye, are you really that small? You pull yourself up onto the table and display yourself near her cake and drink when they aren't in her hands, flailing your arms in desperation. Perhaps if you get closer, she will feel you on her. You make a jump for Nova's body, though as soon as she feels tickled she swats you off; thinking of you as to be a fly. Unluckily for you, she swats you off directly onto her piece of cake; trapping you in the sticky frosting. Nova's fork move towards you and scoops you towards her mouth, where you will take your next leg of the journey...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Shrunk For Lying - Tiny Guy Gets A New Home (MP4-HD 1080p)

I need to ask you something. When you were over here the other day fixing My computer, did you go into My room for any reason? Perhaps you rummaged through My bra drawer? I ask because you were the only person over in the last week and My drawer was messy. Clearly someone had gone through it. Was it you? Don't just sit there with a dumb look on your face. Well, if you are not going to answer then I will have to make you submit to My very own lie detector test. Here, put this coffee mug on your head. Just do it. I'll then press My remote activation and voila! you find yourself shrunk and standing in My coffee mug. This proves that you a little liar. I remove you and hold you in My long nailed fingers. I then place you between My huge breasts and hold you there. Is this where you have always wanted to be? Living your life as tit/bra slave? Perhaps wedged between My bra cup and titty. Well it's where and how you are going to be living from now on.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Keri Spectrum in Caretaker

In the future, half the population has mysteriously shrunk to near micro size. At less than half an inch tall, the tiny people have been forced to find ways to survive. Fortunately, a majority of the "giants" have been caring and friendly and the best chance for survival was for tiny people to find a friendly giant to live with. While most friendly giants would take care of anywhere from 10-20 tiny people, Keri's reputation as one of the best caretakers has caused her group to grow past 50 tiny people. What they didn't know is that this was all part of her evil plan and she has been setting up a mass extermination, which has been one of her fantasies ever since the shrinkings first started happening.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:08 pm

TFF1163_Faye Taylor - MP4 SD

Giantess Faye Taylor, wearing a blue satin chemise top and a pleated, satin skirt, looks down to the floor. There are some insects there she thinks so she bends down and gets closer to the infestation but is a little shocked that what she finds are pathetic inch high guys and they all deserve destruction - 4K, brunettes, Giantess, Heel fetish, Heel Crush, Foot fetish, Foot Crush, Vore, Butt Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:09 pm

No One Messes with This Giantess (ID # 1563 HD 1080)

Giantess Wynter Azure is trying on some new lingerie. She's just not sure about it & wants to see how it looks when sitting- that's when she sits right on some little man! What's he doing in her house?!?! She crushes him with her big ass, demanding he tell her more about why he's here! She discovers tons of other little men on the floor! They won't tell her why they are here so she is forced to torture them by smooshing them with her big titties, their squirming & screaming feels sort of good to her, she laughs sadistically. She crushes some with her boot, some others get toyed with in her big mouth. Finally one snitches- they were going to rob her! She starts to crunch them between her giant teeth, grinding them up to consume them. Each and every one of them will be tortured! Their families will suffer as well. No one messes with this giantess!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:40 pm

TFF1164_Ross - MP4 SD

Giantess Ross is reading a magazine in this POV only Giantess video. She exclaims with shock, 'What on Earth!!' as she sees you, tiny, shrunken, small and pathetic beneath her. 'What shall I do with you..' she thinks out aloud before lifting her high heel court shoes and threatening to crush you - 4K, Redheads, Giantess, POV Only, Heel Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Annette in DEMISE of spec sized boy! "No please! I'll do anything Ms! Just don't squish me!!" - MOV

In search for crumbs little Tim didn't think he'd be visible to any giants! Little did he know Annette has the eyes of a hawk! She won't tolerate these puny men invading her home, even if it's just to eat the crumbs and trash she leaves behind! She is going to make an example of him! Watch her MASSIVE SOLES swoop in and SQUASH him! Leaving him smeared to her foot, she scrapes him off and crushes him again! Great views of the tiny flea in the wrinkles of her soles or under her toes!!! - No audio

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess