[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:56 am

CHOKED ASTRIDE BY HANDS IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

In the countryside, a powerful girl is choking a man with her bare hands. She is astride on him for more control !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 am

KIK Sexting (30 minutes)

Buy this clip and get 30minutes of sexting with me. My style of course! You're a submissive wanker and I am your dominatrix. Different categories. KIK ID in the video.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:00 am

Back to Normal

you wanna go back? youre tired of this? you think you of all subhumans can just be slaving away, totally addicted.. and then walk away? hahaha you think you can go back to being"normal"? you were NEVER normal. There's this smell on you too now.. Everyone can smell it. you are a lost cause. you'll never be able to be who you think you want to be. you have been decided on by the universe. I'll let you pretend to be a boyfriend to My feet. Since you want a life so bad. ..This is a super mean message, but hey. you're addicted to mean girls anyway. you're welcome for your fix. "repeat after Me.. Empress Jenn makes me normal".

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:01 am

Madame Caramel's foot slave

In my boudoir reading a very interesting book and i want my slave to worship my beautiful manicured ebony feet. I have trained him well.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 am

REA And VALENTINA - Our Favorite Neighbor - Bondage And Domination FULL MOVIE

Tape Bondage And Domination

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Worship My Fuck Boots (.WMV)

I keep him caged, only to be used to clean my BOOTS or to WORSHIP them when I feel like it. My whip will make sure he keeps a good tongue rythem as he licks the LEATHER. A special PLUG HEEL will put him right in his place: underneath my boots, with the HEEL up his ASS. His BALLS busted by my soles. He needs constant monitoring and training to be a perfect BOOTLICKER.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Stella799- Part 3 (HD-MP4)

Part 3: Stella has a great idea for a funny game with her two slaves. One slave has to kneel and the other slave has to stand in front of her. First she puts clamps on their nipple. Yes, it is very painfull for both. But that's not all! You know Stella is a tough, strict and sadistic mistress! That's why both slaves have to suffer! The kneeling slave gets hard face slaps and the standing slave gets a sadistic punishment with a cane. Stella is caning his whole body. His back, his ass, his chest and his belly. He is screams in pain but Stella don`t care about it! Her punishment going harder and harder. This is what Stella loves! Hard and statistic punishment on her slaves! The kneeling slaves also gets slaps with a little paddle. So he has more pain, too.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Naughty stud shows off his blowjob skills on a long strap-on - Mobile

Slutty blonde dominatrix enjoyed making a horny stallion suck really hard on her sex toy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 pm

The Mistress Full Movie wmv

The Mistress, is one of those movies with a build up to a dramatic ejaculation. Slowly working on his penis, being very careful not to let him cum, and keeping full control by spanking, and sucking, whipping and finally making him lie down on the floor on his side, she pulls his cock between his legs. She then inserts a dildo into his ass, pushing it in and out until he cums all over the floor.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Cum Dumpster Party Receptacle (1080p)

A Remastered Video

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom