[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:19 am

Sister Series - Ff - Lazy Zoe Belted for Not Helping

Zoe has been too busy being a social butterfly to help around the house, or so she says. So its time for a quick reminder on what happens to the lazy people in this household!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:19 am

Dominating and Cucking Toddy with STRAPON and BBC

* my first femdom / cuckold / SPH custom *

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:21 am

Indica: Date Night-WMV

Indica is sick and tired of the same ol' boring date night routine. So, she decides to spice things up a bit... by using her legs crush her boyfriend for nearly 12 straight minutes (no cuts in this video)! She tortures him with classic straight and figure-4 headscissors, side bodyscissors, standing scissors, and finally a reverse headscissor into a ridiculously tight reverse, figure-4 headscissor at the end as you can see the sweat glistening off her back. She is totally determined to crush him into next week's date night... if he survives this one!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 am

Wanks Herself Off - Mobile

After finding that slave has no cock to fuck with, incredible Lara Latex wanks herself off by using him. She has to teach him that how to dildo an English girl and instructs him step by step.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am

Slut Training Haze

Sissy Slut Mesmerizing clip with comic style cartoon elements.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:25 am

Mistress Michelles Riding Friends P9

The slave is still kneeling in front of the two riding friends and fans air. Then he is tied to the bamboo frame by Mistress Michelle. The whipping will follow in the next part.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:27 am

Spia senza pietà spy without mercy (MOBILE VERSION MP4)

Zara vuole lasciare impresso sulla pancia di Dena il proprio marchio. Dena non vuole parlare, ha passato sotto le torture di Stella ma questo non servito a nulla. Allora Zara ha deciso di rovinare definitivamente il pancino di Dena, lo vuole torturare con tutta la sua cattiveria. Non ci sono regole, non ci sono limiti a questa sessione. La candela viene accesa e Dena comincia a gridare, le unghie passano dentro l'ombelico di Dena e lei si dimena con tutta la sua forza. Ma non pu andare da nessuna parte perch Zara ha voluto legarla per bene. Il sedativo che le ha somministrato serve a distendere ancora di pi i suoi teneri muscoli, questo piace a Zara che con le sue torture vuole far bruciare la pancia di Dena!

Zara wants to leave imprinted on the belly of Dena its own brand. Dena does not want to talk, he passed under the torture of Stella but this did not do anything. Then Zara has finally decided to spoil my tummy Dena, she want to torture in all its wickedness. There are no rules, there are no limits to this session. The candle is lit and Dena begins to cry, the nails go into the belly of Dena and her struggles with all his strength. But it can not go anywhere because Zara wanted to tie it for good. The sedative that has given the need to stretch even further his tender muscles, this like Zara, which with its tortures want to burn belly Dena!

ITA

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 am

you're Made for This

It's ridiculous all the thing I can make you do. I make so much money off of you. so much I never have to care about anything for the rest of My life. because it doesn't mess with My money or lifestyle. you're a slave to My lifestyle. All I have to do is remind them of why they're a loser, and why everything they do makes them more of a loser.. you're such a loser, not only do you not deserve it, you'll never get it. you cant even pay for pussy. you get to pay for my pretty middle finger. you wanna get fucked by Empress Jennifer? I've BEEN fucking you. you were made for this relationship.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

GT009 Bad Cop Part 2 HD

Following on directly from GT005 we see the bad cop tie our criminal to the wall and forcibly stripping him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 am

Caught, teased & punished

I was minding my business, trying to find something to eat out of my bff's fridge when I caught her younger brother jerking off to me. EW! I should tell his sister, family and friends... I mean that's what the pervert deserves right? HM... I should probably play with him first... I'll challenge him. If he doesn't cum in three minutes then I'll suck his dick. Only because I'm confident he'll cum and fast. After that I still don't lighten up on him, I make him eat his own cum, threaten to blackmail him and now he's off to get fucked by my bi boyfriend...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom