[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Miss Claire total face destruction under Ugg boots (VIOLENT VIDEO)

Extreme full eight face trample, savage face stomping, brutal body trampling, full weight facewalk, face standing, and brutal facebusting, CBT, face squish nnder the Ugg boots of our no pity Goddess Miss Claire

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Ucrainan model - GIANTESS TRAMPLE SESSION -- GIANTESS FETISH - CLAYMAN CRUSH - CRUSH FETISH - BIG FEET - GTS - FEET CRUSH - TRAMPLING

Weight:68kg
Shoe size: 39 Eu
Nationality: Ucrainan
Victims: 1 HANDMADE BIG CLAYMAN FILLED WITH REAL GUTS AND KETCHUP

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:09 pm

Krystal Dancing On His Head In White Heels & Tight Jeans

Krystal dances on her slaves head in her white heels and tight jeans, she just uses this guys head as her dance floor whilst he suffers beneath her in pain, it really does hurt to have your head danced on by this girl. (Clip is 2:51)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Goddess Athena Pre Workout Stretches (pt.2)

Goddess Athena stands tall and firmly as she gets ready for a quick workout. Goddess Athena who is 5’9 135lbs of muscle that brings all of her weight crushing down onto rugboy. Some of the stretches Goddess Athena does are lifting one of her strong smooth leg in the air to stretch her hamstrings which applies more and more pressure onto his chest; this makes it harder for rugboy to get enough air to breathe. Those converse shoes aren’t gentle to his body as it sinks into his stomach. The beautiful Athena does not show symphony to weak men like rugboy.(part 2 of 2)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:22 pm

High Heel Trampling 181 mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Under Anastasia's boots.

I like my boots, they suit me well! As they suit me, I suit my slave when standing on his head. I step on it, trample on it, let him feel my hard feet that hold me on the streets, it also fits his face!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Pink Lace Bra & Panties POV Trample

The slave has the camera and films up at Chelsea whilst she tramples all over him, she looks very sexy in her pink lace bra and panties, this view give you the angle of being trampled by this fine looking girl. (Clip is 2:35)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:27 pm

Krystal Dancing On His Head In Black Heels & Tight Jeans

Krystal slips on her black heels and dances on her slaves head with her black heels and tight jeans, she just uses this guys head as her dance floor whilst he suffers beneath her in pain beneath her, it really does hurt to have your head danced on especially with shoes. (Clip is 3:28)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:26 pm

vf1777h, Dominant cutie in military pants tramples man-s face and chest

Girl found out that her boyfriend was hooking up with a strange chick. It is unthinkable! She has an idea how to punish him and make understand that she is his only love. The man has to lie on the floor and clothed girl walks on his face and chest.
See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Trampling In Trainers (4K)

I am wearing my trainers whilst stepping all over my victim i am trampling and crushing him as he suffers beneath me, this is great to take out your frustration and also fun too. (Clip is 2:37)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling