[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Classy girls make more money.(WMV)

Classy girls make more money! Of course there is plenty of sexy little bimbo domme to entertain yourself with when horny but for a deeper mind fuck into submission, you always crawl back to real women like myself. The fact that I look so classy and sweet in my everyday life, but still controlling people discreetly using my look, charm and strong self confident personality, is an ultimate turn on for you. Both men and women crave my presence, it truly is a privilege for you to be allowed to jerk off for me. A privilege that you know deserved to be pay for.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Femdom Finery SD

You always find yourself coming back. The reality of your life will never be enough, you will forever crave the life you lead around me.
Being treated like dirt, dismissed when not needed and used like a cheap handbag.

I fulfil your needs with my expensive habits and luxurious lifestyle. No matter the cost you’ll keep spending because without me your life really is nothing.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:09 pm

Taped to My Leather Butt (.MP4)

His eyes are glued on to my perfect LEATHER BUTT, I will teach him what real ASS WORSHIP is about. He must lick and worship my leathers and I will use him as my HUMAN SEAT. My butt covering his FACE as I smother him with my ass cheeks. To ensure his head cannot move, I tape it to my LEATHERCLAD behind and making him follow my every movement. This is an unpublised, UNSEEN clip I made years ago but forgot I had...It's hot!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Mistress Michelles Riding Friends P7

The slave lick the shoes from Miss Betty and has some clamps at his body. With a whip Lady Dunja try to whip some clamps. Mistress Michelle show her how it works. Then the slave begins to lick the foot of Mistress Michelle.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Stella799- Part 1 (HD-MP4)

Part 1: Stella has a great idea for a funny game with her two slaves. One slave has to kneel and the other slave has to stand in front of her. First she puts clamps on their nipple. Yes, it is very painfull for both. But that's not all! You know Stella is a tough, strict and sadistic mistress! That's why both slaves have to suffer! The kneeling slave gets hard face slaps and the standing slave gets a sadistic punishment with a cane. Stella is caning his whole body. His back, his ass, his chest and his belly. He is screams in pain but Stella don`t care about it! Her punishment going harder and harder. This is what Stella loves! Hard and statistic punishment on her slaves! The kneeling slaves also gets slaps with a little paddle. So he has more pain, too.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:55 am

Give us your Cum (iPhoneMobile)

Molly Era and Mistress Astoria are excellent at milking horny slaves and cows. They love to watch their males get so incredibly aroused that they lose their minds. But today they’ve come across a slave cow that won’t produce any milk. He has tiny, almost non-existent testicles and a cock that won’t shoot anything. It stands immediately at attention, getting hard as Mistress Astoria and Era play with the slave, but fails to orgasm. So Era takes out the milking machine and puts it on the cows cock. It pumps and strokes the slave, trying to extract every single drop from those tiny little balls. But he has nothing to give. Even on the INSANE setting. No cum at all. Furious, the Mistresses get him on the ground and Era comes over with her own thick cock and huge balls. She shoots an insane cum load right on the slave’s face while Mistress Astoria holds him in place. Maybe after he has licked and swallowed every drop of Era’s creamy big explosion, the slave might produce some of his own.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:58 am

Chain to Chastity..

Today is is special day where I upgrade My pup to a new level of servitude. you've been such a good pup.. I am going to take you off the leash and into a new sexy surprise.. you can probably compare it to a tighter leash.. but this leash, doesn't go around your neck, and doesn't keep you close to Me physically.. This upgrade keeps you close to Me mentally. sexually. Are you getting nervous? Because you have no clue whats going on? OR because you kinda get it? lol you have no say when you come out of this. I can look at your face and tell when you should come out. you're going to EARN everything in your life from now on. THIS LEASH will keep you from getting LOST. I get very detailed in this new way of ownership.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:59 am

Caged Cock Whipping

Miss Marilyn torments her caged slave, whipping and flogging his cock, as punishment for too much masturbation, unfortunately, his dick gets harder and harder with each blow.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:00 am

Larisa Revenge On Boss - Russian Language - HD 1920x1080

Screen Size 1920*1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 am

Verschwitzte Füße in Stiefeletten (German)

Viele Stunden mussten meine Füße heute in diesen glänzenden Plateau-Stiefeletten über sich ergehen lassen. Dazu diese blaue, hautenge Lackleggings, welche das schwitzen natürlich noch mehr gefördert hat. Meine Füße können er gar nicht erwarten, endlich befreit zu werden - und eigentlich hätte ich meine Schuhe umgehend ausgezogen, wäre da nicht das Bewusstsein dass es devote Fußfotzen wie dich gibt, welche ich schön mit meinen verschwitzten Füßen ausbeuten und abmelken kann. Schließlich weiss ich ich ja nun wie erbärmlich derartige Subjekte auf verschwitzte und nasse Füße reagieren, sich am liebsten vor mir in den Dreck werfen und an meinen Zehen nuckeln möchten. Ich lasse dich Fußnutte daran teilhaben...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom