[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:33 am

Trampling and ballbusting with sweaty barefoot

After I do My training at he gym, I feel so full of energy ! My slave have waited My return, on all four, just as I command him.
One hour training have finished but I feel like I want to train Myself longer!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:34 am

Please Don't Hurt Him Daddy

Rene's dad walks in on her and her boy friend as they are getting ready to do the humpdy dance and goes ballistic on the little mans balls!!! Don't hurt him daddy!! Rene exclaims.. I'm not gonna hurt him! He exclaims.. YOU ARE!!! he yells as he grabs his balls and orders Rene to kick them!!! AGAIN!! AGAIN!! he yells as she nails his stretched exposed balls with kick after kick!! Then he lights a cigarette and as Rene stretches his testicles out her dad jams the lit end into his balls.. I'll burn em off!!! He exclaims..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:26 am

Balls Broken By the Castration Squad

Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews and Lydia Black are all wearing pantyhose or fishnets and they all want to castrate Lance Hart. They walk up to him and get right to work stomping, kicking, punching, slapping and squeezing his balls.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 am

Brutalized Balls

Tender and sweet: that's how I'll lure you in. Calm you down, bring you under my spell, have you compliant and agreeable to whatever I want.
Vicious and unrelenting: that's how I'll tear you down. A nonstop onslaught on your precious balls, ballbusting you until you heave and cry...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 am

Can I Please Cut Your Balls Off?

Hi!!! I really love kicking you in the balls. Nothing makes me wetter than the thought of crushing your balls until they're completely destroyed. I love squeezing and pulling them until you can't take anymore. Do you think if I squeeze them hard enough they'll break? I'll keep kicking and kneeing them until you're on the floor in agony. Can I please cut your balls off? Pretty please? I want to keep them forever. Maybe I'll wear them as earrings or keep them on display on a shelf somewhere. Your balls are mine.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 am

Sadistic Ballbusting Punishment

I love walking up to him, knowing exactly what I will do to his flesh and balls. My leather flogger stings like hell and it will warm up his skin nicely. I want to see marks everywhere before I start kicking him in the BALLS with my black LEATHER BOOTS. Hard blows straight to his nutsack over and over again. I won't stop until I feel my sadistic side has been satisfied and he is left broken.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 am

Karate Ballbusting

You wanna take me on huh? Well don't mind me as I kick the hell out of your fucking balls! hahaha Oh I don't play nice. I'm going to kick you all over the room then smash your balls under my perfect soles!! lol. Kicking guys in the balls is so much fun! The ball kicks in this clip are all real too, I only put sound fx in for my other kicks!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:32 am

Mistress Lady Renee - Dungeon bust

It's back into the dungeon for some serious busting: ballbusting to be exact. My hard kicks in thigh high PCV stiletto boots obliterate the bitch's balls. I command him to present those useless saggy balls to Me for My busting pleasure. It's especially fun when I kick from behind, he just can't see the damaging blows coming, he can only feel the suspense, fear and dreaded anticipation of a ball breaking 'thwack' ! I know I'm having fun when I have made him drop to the ground and grovel to Me in pain.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:33 am

MISTRESS GAIA - SUPERFLY

Today, I'm going to give my slave some training. He has to learn to worship me and do exactly what I say. I begin with him on his knees and kissing my shoes and making sure he understands that he is beneath me. I then have him lying on the floor, while I press my shoes firmly on his head. It's time for his stress test, and I'm going to make him suffer. I stand him with his legs apart, and begin to give his cock and ball a painful kicking. Of course it's not long before the power of my kicks has my bitch on the floor. He once again has to worship my feet, as I get him to remove the ties from my stiletto's. When he's finished I remove my shoes, and he's going to experience another round of ballbusting. With him standing with his legs apart, I go behind him and give his ball some serious kicks. I so love that clapping sound as my feed find their target. I then move round to the front of him to finish him off. With a few more thunder claps, he falls to the floor. I had asked him earlier how his pain threshold was? I now know he's just another superfly...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 am

champion of ballbusting k.o

today i present to my friend,la Regina dittatrice,the ballbusting champion,he is very good at suffering strong kicks in the balls..but he will be able to stand up with two sadistic mistresses?

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting