[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:55 pm

A Heel's Meal! Laney Dawson Vs. Alexandria Hamilton

What a BEATING! Blonde Amazon Bombshell, Awesome Laney Dawson came with the fire today! Because she just obliterated America's BEST Jobber, Alexandria Hamilton in convincing, dominating, and HUMILIATING fashion!
It's a classic Blonde Vs. Brunette showdown as both ladies suit up in HOT Pro Wrestling Gear! Each woman donning a SEXY, Shiny, Thong leotard, complete with boots and pads! Each combatant enters confident, dropping their robes to reveal their cheeky attire, but its Alex who is beaming ear to ear, confident in a win against Laney, who is coming off two KO losses, whereas Alex is fresh off two KO victories! Alex should not have underestimated her blonde counterpart, as Laney lays down a MERCILESS, 18 minute BEATING of poor Alexandria! Utilizing every move she can think of, while mixing it up with body folding belly punches, and nose breaking strikes to the face! From the initial lockup, it's Laney with a knee to the midsection that sets the tone, and Alex up for a total SQUASH! Corner beatdowns, Rope work, splashes! Tangled in the ropes, outside ring brawling, humiliating wedgies and ass slaps! Laney holds nothing back as she throttles the gorgeous brunette like a grizzly playing with a ragdoll! Scalping Hair pulling, chokes, nose wrenches, HUMILIATING piggy nose clutches! Matchbook variant moves, sleeper holds, head slammed to turnbuckles, face slammed to mat, snap mares, boa constrictor, hand smothers! Laney makes sure to leave a lasting footprint, and impression on Alexandria's pathetic ego as she continues with bootyful belly punches sending Alexandrias blue thong clad round bottom LUNGING and bouncing towards the MMW camera! Mega Gut puishment shakes not only the MMW ring, but also Alexandria's lovely booty cheeks as Laney keeps control and takes pleasure mocking, taunting, degrading, and trash talking a beaten silly Alex! Holding her by the face, squishing her cheeks, gripping her by the bangs of her hair, ensuring Alex make unwilling direct eye contact as Laney mocks and tells Alex how bad she is being beaten. Laney isn't finshed, while a moaning, groaing, wimpering Alex begs and pleads for the abuse to stop, however Laney is having none of it, Holding up Alexandrias head by the hair, showcasng her beaten face, Laney slaps on several modified ring apron head scissors! Matchbook headscissors as Alex lovely round bottom points straight to the rafters! Laney flips Alex on her back, securing a standing headscissor, Laney grabs a gob of Alexandrias hair, and holding her jobber's head steady, proceeds to send TEN, face busting punching straight to poor Alexandria's once gorgeous face! Alex is pulled back in the ring for more punishment, consisting of more agonizing torment, Body scissors, dragon sleepers, surdboards, Leg Spreads! camel clutches, strikes and chokes! Laney sets Alex in the corner for a marathon on crotch busting soccer kick LOW BLOWS! Followed by a HUMILIATING srinkface as Laney serves Alex her pink shiny thong clad booty for brunch! Alex is beside herself, punch silly and bewildered from head blows. Laney continues beating on Alex, securing a skull crusher that sends Alex into a cross eyed convulsing fit! Laney slaps on a back breaker and its all over for Alex, as she screams and grunts out a desperate verbal submission, "I give!" Alex yells, Laney releases her and Alex hits the canvas like a bag of hammers, just to add insult to injury Laney slaps on a leg hook pin, counting her own 3 count, and picking up quite possibly the most decisive win of her MMW career! Laney stands and uses Alexandrias limp, beaten body as a footstool for her triumphant victory pose! Flexing her arm above the battered pile.of jobber she just dominated. Match, AWESOME Laney Dawson!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Training The New Boot Bitch..

So you're one of those guys mildly into findom/femdom. And you probably think that boot licking is gross and maybe even unnecessary. But boot worship shows Me so much about a man. Things I need to find out about you in order to be involved with you. I've met alot of men like you, who thought they knew who they were... but Empress Jenn has done this many times, with many men. Empress orders you to boot worship training and just to make sure you aren't wasting this opportunity, She brought Her special toy to keep you on track. There's no turning back for you.. you've gone way too far down the rabbit hole for that.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:59 pm

I Don't Like The Look Of You - SD (.mp4)

Stella Liberty gets bored with her slaves sometimes and does weird things to them just for her amusement. She wraps him with plastic tubing and beats him until she starts to blow off the stress of the day. Then she covers his mouth with her hands because she simply wants to and tbh just can't stand the look of him these days.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Sweaty Soles

I have worn this kinky latex leggings for hours and you better not ask how sweaty my feet have become while wearing those fancy boots as well. I mean who can actually be so pathetic to be turned on by stinky and sweaty feet? Ah yes... That's you! Aww look at you getting a boner in your pants just by thinking about my little footsies sweaty and stinky beeing rubbed all over your face. I would make you lick and eat all those foot grime and toe jam before I cover your face to make you smell all that royal foot odor...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Mistress Starla & Jada Sinn Femdom Lesbian Strapon

When two doms get together, fireworks results. Starla has the orange hair and the tats above her boobs, and Jada Sinn has black hair and a pierced pussy. Want it rough? Starla fucks Jada's shaven hole with a strapon, and then demands Jada service her with a big thick dildo.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:34 am

School Of Submission: 01

Hello pets, submissives, slaves and everyone in between; today's lesson will be about some basics to submission and key elements you need to learn before and after serving.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:36 am

PART 2 - STRIP CLUB STRAP-ON GANGBANG - 17 More Mins of Femdom Action - MP4 HD 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 am

Extra Hard Paddling with Andrea Untamed - SD (.mp4)

Bend over and take your spanking from Andrea Untamed. Because one wooden paddle isn't hard enough for her, she uses two on her hapless helpless victim. She spanks and beats him until his ass is glowing as bright red as her paddle! Every strike brings her more joy and him more agony. The cool leather of the spanking horse he is bent over contrasts with the heat of her blows on his sensitive skin. Will you be the next man bound naked in the dungeon to take a beating?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 am

Slave Date (Series) Interrupted

Slave Date (series) part 3 ended with you being ordered onto the bed in My slave fucking room where I will brutally violate you sexually. This clip was supposed to be part 4, the final part of this series. I have some wonderful ideas, outfits and camera angles in store for the final part, However on this occasion My filming was interrupted, by one of My local paypigs dropping off his weekly tribute. A potato and onion farmer from nearby that crawls to Me every week to give Me My cash.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 am

Muscle Gals ReUnited

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom