[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am

Your Tinder Dates A Dominatrix

You can't believe how lucky you are to have matched with a sexy girl like Me and that I actually agreed to go out with you. After a nice date we head back to my place. You've been fantasizing about fucking Me all night and now you think you have a chance. I have other plans. I shock you by telling you that I am actually a Dominatrix and that I am going to use and abuse you all night. This will be the best night of your life.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:45 am

VR360 - Asian Femdom BBC Cock Sucking Ass Tease ft. Asia Perez - 4kMQ - 0563

***This is a VR360 video that can be viewed in a Virtual Reality player on your computer such as GoPro VR Player or in a Virtual Reality headset***

Asia knows how much you love her ass, and their is only one way for you to worship it. She has a massive big black cock dildo for you to suck on before she lets you see her perfect petite asian ass. Asia runs her fingers up and down it, telling you that its completely ok and not gay at all for you to suck cock for her ass. She gently slides the tip into your mouth as you open wide, instructing you exactly how she wants to see your lips wrap around its massive head as it enters you. She praises you for being a good boy and doing exactly as she says. Asia undresses a little more and more every time you follow her instructions, teasing you with the thought of seeing her perfect ass as she keeps making you deep throat her huge black cock. Finally you have done enough cock sucking as she turns around and gives you just a little glimpse of what you really wanted. Shoving her ass in your face for just a moment before turning around and slamming her BBC back into your tight little virgin mouth.

:: 3840x1920 4k Medium Quality Compression at 10mbs Bit Rate H.264 MP4 ::

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 am

Your New Slave Life (Series) Part 3

You have given Me everything that you posses already, you have lost everything, because of your pathetic addiction to Me. Your job is gone, your wife has left you and because you fell behind on all of your bill payments, your house is about to be repossessed and you will be out on the streets. But I am certain that there will be some money left over from the house repossession and you will give that to Me. In fact, given that you have nowhere to live now and your friends and family have disowned you, it seems like the perfect time to crawl to your Goddess and become one of My live in slaves. Bring the rest of the money to Me and take your rightful place in one of My slave cages, this will be your home now and I will own your life from here on out. You will soon find out that scraping an existence as a real slave to a dominant woman is somewhat different from your online fantasies. You will be broken mentally and fitted with a chastity device, you will be beaten regularly and constantly humiliated in the most disgusting ways, you will learn absolute mindless submission as I use you in whatever fashion My whims take Me at any given time. Once your cock has been removed from you by enforced long term chastity, it will be retrained to cum on command and if it is of decent size and responds well to training you will be used as a fuck toy by me and My girlfriends. But all in good time, you performed well in your first lesson, boot worship, but you need to understand that there is no room for personal gratification, I saw your cock getting hard as you were grovelling on the floor in front of Me, I saw the fire in your eyes light up as you eagerly licked and sucked My boots during your first lesson. Well this is not allowed, and after the severe beating in your second lesson you understand that what was once your pathetic cock now belongs to Me and I will decide exactly how it behaves from here on in.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:49 am

Mistress Ayn's Boot Bitch (Quicktime)

After a long day of training slaves, Mistress Ayn likes nothing better than to sit back and relax as her slave lies beneath her and pays homage to her boots with his tongue. Mistress Ayn explains that these are no ordinary boots though, these have been chromed out with little bolts, gears, and spikes around the heels. He had better pay attention or he could slice his tongue on these dangerous boots. Ayn digs her heels into his nipples and taps her spiky boots against his cock cage to make sure he stays focused on properly cleaning her boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 pm

Weapons of Mass Seduction....

you have no idea what youve gotten yourself into. you think you know empress.. but there is so much more you have yet to see of Her. every video is just a fraction of what She uses to weaken you. She shows you only a few with every video. This video is the intro to the basic weapons She plans to use against you. She officially shows the several she plans to start with. you're nothing at all to Her. you would worship Her all day if you could, but you're too busy slaving away to make money for Her. She's going to drain you dry with all Her weapons. Whatever She wants, She gets. you cant let Her down. Shes been spoiled for way too long. And She shows you why. This is only the beginning of Her Weapon Intro.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am

Larisa - Polish Thief Episode 04 - HD 1920x1080

Screen Size 1920*1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:50 am

Black Leather Boot Boy

I know that you are weak for leather clad Dominant women brandishing whips and wearing thigh high Leather boots. I often wear these types of clothes while I am out and about in town and I noticed you staring at Me in the department store as I was trying on different pairs of black leather boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:52 am

A Rubber Slut is Still A Slave with Candi Cumdump

Candi is Mistress Stella's personal rubber doll and she must look perfect at all times. Candi primps in the mirror waiting for Mistress to return so she can serve. But Mistress thinks that things are getting far too sweet for her Candi Cumdump lately and she is going to remind Candi that she still has to abide by the same rules. Mistress' happiness and pleasure is number one and Candi needs to remember that she cannot let Mistress down. Candi has become accustomed to a glamorous lifestyle with goddess. Mistress Stella spanks Candi while she wears a pink butt plug. Mistress can't wait to take it out and plug that hole with something even bigger! Candi is a slut slave and it is time she remembers it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:54 am

Burns Night

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 am

milking begins wmv

this is the wmv format for "milking begins"

lukickld