[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Self-defense demo

Leila picks up a guy in a public garden and performs a ballbusting self-defense on him.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:05 pm

2-domme topless outdoor ballbusting with Honour May and Nikki

Sexy sadistic dommes Honour May and Nikki have their ballbusting slave tied up to the scaffolding outside and take huge pleasure in teasing him with their bare tits then showing him how much pain they can cause his vulnerable balls with kicks, knees and squeezes.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Brutal Barefoot Ball Stomping

Balls are made to be destroyed. My shoe and foot slave knows I am in a sadistic mood and this usually means his ball sack is going to suffer for me. My big sized feet are smashing in to his nut sack, seperating his balls and crushing them under my toes and foot soles. I trample, step, stomp and kick them until they are to my desired raw and red appearance. He doesn't need his balls, only his tongue to worship my BARE FEET.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:07 pm

HOW TO BALLBUST YOUR BF feat AstroDomina

One of my favorite activities is ball busting, nothing feels better than watching a slaveboy squirm and suffer as my Goddess feet crush his balls

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Orgasm Control Game - Pt 4 - The Painful Price of Pleasure

Let the game begin! With the urethral sounds buried deep inside of my slave’s shaft, I begin to stroke his cock and fondle his very full balls. My leather gloves slide up and down his shaft teasing him as I bring him closer and closer to the edge. Before long his whole body is writhing and jerking as he fights trying not to orgasm without my permission. As he continues to beg for permission to cum, I continue to deny it while I tease him more, and more, and more! "Don't you dare cum! I'm going to punch these balls if you do!" I threaten as my hand slides up and down his shaft repeatedly...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Rucy's special ballbusting training

Her mustle leg daily trained by pole dance sinks into the balls! Several strong kicks that I have not watched so far enter the balls. I see that the face of the man is warped for pain over a mask. How does the fate of the mask man's balls turn out?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Sheena ballbusting part 2

The guy is already a bit weak as he got already a lot in his balls, but she is soooo cruel and gives more kneeling, kicking and punching in his groin

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Kneebusting Foreplay

Mz.Kim loves to use her strong, sexy legs to wreck havoc on her boyfriend's balls. Having him pinned up against the wall, she knees him in his bare testicles over and over again. She knows that he loves every minute of the abuse, and his massive erection that won't stop leaking precum is pretty clear evidence of that. Mz.Kim is equally turned on by the kneebusting, knowing that his balls are swelling and building more cum with every brutal strike. Unable to resist each other any longer, they run off the bedroom for even more fun!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:10 pm

BallBust Show Fights! - Lola Lynn vs. Psymon

We got Miss Lola Lynn back and this time for an episode of BallBust Show Fights! I know you guys have been waiting for this...we sure have. The thing is - Lola fights dirty. She goes STRAIGHT below the belt. Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to win, right? ;) She's a squeezer, a puncher, a kicker, a foot wedger and presser - she does whatever she can to inflict some pain on Psymon's weak spot in order to bring him down and get him to tap out! This fight is awesome - tons of trash talk. As usual, if Lola loses a round, she removes an article of clothing...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:11 pm

The Return of The Wolfe

I've been impressed with My ballbusting fans' continued support of My old clips lately...and I happen to have a respectful slave here today whom I actually want to bust to his limit and beyond...so after an 8 month hiatus from ballbusting, I'm back, and hotter than ever. Continue to show your devotion and maybe I'll keep it that way.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting