[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:43 pm

NYC's Ball Kickers - Alexandra and Spring

A non stop full swing kicking session where no one else than Mistress Alexandra can deliver skilled "karate" style direct kicks. She loves to see how her toe kicks made naked male testicles fly - Full extension legs brutal kicks right into dandling ball sets duets with clipping two hands balls queezing. - Girls love to share their males tests one ball each to squeeze is fair enough. - Mistress Spring holds one slave down on the floor while Alexandra step on his groin or squeezes hard his testicles .... and so the story goes

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Valentines NYLON BALLBUSTING

I am sitting in very comfortable sofa and just chill after long day in the office. For valentines day which is not so for My slave made Me surprise with candles and red baloons, I dicide to make some reward to My slave by Humiliating him in different waysby Teasing, Humiliation, smelling My worn nylons, ballbusting and etc.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Ballbusting_37

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Busting his balls with a supprise

He thought I was just going to give him a ball busting handjob then I pull out my spikey little toy and slip it into his uretha.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Can You Take It???

Goddess Divine is back!!!!! She is back and feeling awfully nice, and since Flatsac was such a good slave boy the last time, the generous goddess is going to reward him�.. with more torture! Goddess Divine is more than willing to allow his worthless cock and balls to be crushed AGAIN under her sexy stilettos! (What a lucky slave!) The lovely goddess once again orders her slaves worthless sack of balls onto the cock table where she will see how much more pain she can inflict and begins to stomp on his already sore balls saying...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Tag Teaming his Balls - Schoolgirl vs. Schoolgirl Challenge

In Trixie and I's first ever Ballbuster vs. Ballbuster Challenge we ended up forming our Tag Team “Broken & Bruised”. Now we're getting back into the competitive spirit again as Trixie challenges me to another contest. This time the we slip into a pair of sexy school girl outfits, complete with super short skirts, stockings, and (for the last rounds) a pair of pumps. This time around we have our opponent laying on his back as he's forced to endure kick after kick as he tries not to give up. Whichever Ballbuster makes him cry mercy 3 times in declared the winner. When Trixie starts to make a comeback, we slip into our stunning high heels for a final couple of rounds of kicks, stomps, and gaspedals!!! Ever dreamed of being TAGTEAMED by two HOT schoolgirls? If you truely have the Ballz email us, and come get YOUR Balls BUSTED Live!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Great Hits Series - Business Girls -Violent Balls Kicking

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Female Self Defense 2

Jolene demonstrates how a woman should defend herself in real-world situations involving a male aggressor.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Working Out My Trainers Balls

Hey loser's, some of you might notice that I just seem to get sexier and Sexier in every clip. The reason for this is I work out Hard! I am constantly improving myself, and my trainer is always pushing me harder both in the gym and in MMA and Kickboxing. This clip is lightly based on reality (because I have sacked my trainer a few times - both accidentally and purposely), and it is heavily based on a fantasy I've always had where I just completely release all my pent up frustrations on him, and make him feel all the pain he's put me through by totally RUINING his BALLS! LOL! I also LOVE bringing a Big Man to his knees, and this new Video Victim is Big! But you know what they say, e Bigger they Are - The HARDER I KICK!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Cunt Kicked Ball Kicked Negros-Broken

The Beautiful Princess K has made it her personal mission the be the Cruelest and most Sadistic Princess or Goddess that the Humiliation Zone has ever hosted. She knows in order to accomplish this she has to be meaner, harsher and more terrifying in each one of her clips and I can promise you that she made herself and the HZ proud with this completely brutal clip. She is continuing to torment nlgg3r slave Tyrone and his angry black girlfriend and steps up the level of pain and torment for this clips...

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting