[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Ill Take your Ballbusting Virginity

My slave has requested PVC boots as he hopes to be able to take more pain while feeling the amazing PVC against his cock and balls. I will ease My slave in, test his pain threshold and push him. I want to KICK and squeeze his delicate balls. Make them MINE. he will be unable to fall to the floor as I have him on the St Andrews Cross. he will be at My Mercy!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:09 pm

His balls will pay the price

Here I am wearing this amazing red leather catsuit, gloves, and black thigh-high boots, in the rain no less. It's my slave's fault, it's always his fault, and he will be punished for this. Unfortunately for him, I am in a lousy mood; thus he deserves all the wrath and pain I'm about to inflict. he will pay for My ruined, water-soaked leathers by first surrendering his pathetic balls to My boots, the boots that shall destroy them. My whip will help remind him of the correct ballbusting position he must keep no matter how great the pain. By the end his balls become non-functional and badly bruised, so maybe it would be the perfect time to castrate him and turn the skin of his scarlet scrotum into a replacement pair of red leather gloves

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:10 pm

Boxing Roy's Balls

Boxing Roy's Balls, Sophie is awesome, working over Roy's balls in a painful domination fight. Diong Ding Asshole lets box, round one Sophie comes out punching and as time goes by her punches get lower and lower landing on Roy's balls, and he is in pain. His swollen sacks are like speed bags, knock downs and cheating. Upper cuts to his ball sack, blows to his belly and body. Off comes the gloves and now its all over for Roy, bare foot Kicks to his cock and balls that leave him dangling on the ropes, Dribbles of cum stain his shorts and Sophie's panties are dripping wet from the thrill.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:10 pm

Kicking His Nuts to Pieces & Then Forcing Them to Cum

I decide to show this freak what happens to creepy perverts that like to stare at me & jerk off. By doing hard running kicks to his nuts with my boots. Then I take off my boots & mash all the cum right out of his stupid useless nuts.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Ballbusting Last Man Standing

Ballbusting extravaganza! The beautiful French Sadistic Bitch Maitresse Cecilia just loves to bust mens balls! In this last man standing #ballbusting competition one by one they fall as the kicks gets increasingly harder and then She brings out the spiked Heels! one by one they drop out, balls bruised until there is only one winner, Maitresse Cecilia! Femdom bdsm video contains ball busting with beautiful French style

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:12 pm

My Team Better Win! Or Your Balls Will Suffer

The big football game is on and I allow my slave a break from his chores to watch the game with me. I rest my feet in his lap and he gets the honor of massaging my feet during the game. But since we root for different teams whenever his team does something good against my team I smash my foot into his balls! By the end I think he was actually rooting for my team to win

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Boxing & Kicking Roy's Balls

Boxing Roy's Balls, Sophie is awesome, working over Roy's balls in a painful domination fight. Diong Ding Asshole lets box, round one Sophie comes out punching and as time goes by her punches get lower and lower landing on Roy's balls, and he is in pain. His swollen sacks are like speed bags, knock downs and cheating. Upper cuts to his ball sack, blows to his belly and body. Off comes the gloves and now its all over for Roy, bare foot Kicks to his cock and balls that leave him dangling on the ropes, Dribbles of cum stain his shorts and Sophie's panties are dripping wet from the thrill.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm

BALL KICKING

Mistress wants to enjoy herself and release some of the tensions of the week, and what better way to do it than with some good old fashioned ball busting! Dressed in a vintage girdle, fully fashioned nylon stockings, and satin bra, she mercilessly kicks the pathetic creature in the balls.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:33 pm

These Boots Are Made For Ballbusting

Toby is very excited about his upcoming camping trip with Fluffy. He has gotten a brand new pair of boots, and he is looking forward to breaking them in. But when they get to the garage Fluffy realizes that he has lost the keys to the car. What a fucking loser! Naturally, Toby is mad at his bro. How is he going to break in his new boots now?! He starts by making Fluffy kneel on the ground and kiss the boots - and it goes downhill from there...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Cut My Balls Off Part 8

In our final instalment, and Part 8, Mistress Hellena (wearing a latex rubber full head mask with ponytails, latex catsuit, corset and black leather boots) has a slave enduring heavy and severe CBT, with his busted balls red raw after an age crushed inside a variety of torture devices and clamps!! He is currently suffering the indignity of being forced to bend over for inspection, while wearing a cruel and very unusual wooden humbler – forcing his bright blue balls to jut out at impossibly unnatural angles!! What FUN!! Once he is bent over...

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting