[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

Anal Foreplay with Prostate Milking (ID # 356 HD 720rez)

Azure Goddess is in a lovely velvet lingerie set & thigh high stockings. Her sub shows up fully dressed & She scolds him, orders him to strip down. She spanks him onto the bed where She shoves a full ice cube into his ass. The cube will clean him out so Goddess can finger his ass & milk his full prostate. After the sub loses the cube, Azure Goddess gloves back up & gets into that ass. She fingers his ass, massaging his prostate, hoping to make his little dicklet drip. After the fingering, She plugs him right up with a cute little butt plug.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:04 am

Cruel Sex Denial (iPad)

Get the HD Version HERE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:06 am

The Boss Mistress!

Fraulein Katja begins by showing her you office sign that tells you who the boss is, Katja. She tells you the only reason she shows you anything is because she wants your money. "Wait until I am done spending all your money!" she says. She tells you about the clip in her store called "Best Of Katja". She commands you to pause the video and go back to the store and buy the clip before she allows you to see her pussy opened up for you on her desk. "And if you didn't buy it, you are an even bigger loser than I thought!" she tells you! "Now let the other clip sit there for 2 days, and only then you can watch the other clip!" she commands. She tells you, "Once you have watched the other clip, you have to delete it and buy it again. The money you spend is only for one viewing!" Katja spreads her ass for you to stare at while she is explaining what a loser financial slave you are! "If you want my attention, you have to buy all my clips and give me all your money!"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:07 am

Fem Dom Series Four Full Movie mp4 Full Movie

Fem Dom Series Four Full Movie mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:07 am

Laundry Day Pussy Worship (WMV)

While you're washing my laundry, the machine goes bump bump bump. It vibrates right up against my pussy and I begin to play with my pussy. I know you wish you could touch me, to just fuck me right there on top of the washing machine. You can look...but you can't touch ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:09 am

Training My Sissy To Lick My Boots

I have recently recruited a new sissy maid at My new apartment in Paris so I have decided her first task will be to clean My thigh high boots. Making her prostate beside Me, I tease her with the thought of worshipping My over the knee boots but she seems over eager. Not until she begs and grovels do I permit her to take the first boot and start licking all of the dirt of the bottom of My boot. Once that is clean, I make her suck the 9 inch heel like a cock, nice and deep. Once I am satisfied, I command her to start licking the other one. Clearly she has an oral fixation and as she sucks the heel deep, I start plotting other things I will make her suck in the near future. She is clearly excited by the prospect as she starts getting really slutty with My boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:12 am

Mesmerized By Empress Jazmin Wu - SD (.wmv)

Lose yourself in Empress Jazmin Wu. Focus on her voice and picturesque beauty as she guides you into a more controlled state of mind. You lose more and more of yourself until your new identity is Empress's Toy. You are nothing but a plaything and your pleasure is dependent on her satisfaction. Your cock, body, mind, and soul belong to Empress Jazmin. She guides your through slapping yourself in the balls and you discover a whole new world of pleasure. Give in to her mesmerizing beauty and lose yourself completely and forever!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 am

Latexgöttin (German)

Ein Anblick den du selten bekommst, der mich selbst hart erregt: Deine Göttin im schwarzen, engen Latexcatsuit. Ein paar hohe Plateaustiefel runden diese einmalige Optik ab! Bete meinen traumhaften Körper an. Knie und sabber, während du meinen sexy Arsch und meine großen Brüste, in hautengem Latex anbeten- und mir deine Kohle zu Füßen legen darfst. Denn das ist alles was zählt: Ich erscheine, treibe dich in den Wahnsinn, wichse dein Hirn weich, und du fällst auf deine Knie und zahlst wie eine brave kleine Suchtfotze.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:15 am

Sissy Cucked

There's a new neighbor in town, and he comes at an unexpected time to borrow some sugar to make muffins.... Muffins???!?! Really?!?!? Yeah, Okay. I'll be right back.... I come back and quickly back you into your chair and focus your attention on my hand before you can get up and excuse yourself. You're trapped now and my mindfucking has already begun... You've been stripped down, shaved, and left like a little girl beneath my heels. Wake up!! Wake up sissy girl!!! Try on your new clothes, for your new life... Do a twirl even. Fall 10x Deeper Worship my shoes that you wish so badly were one day yours. You love being a sissy girl in your pretty clothes. We have to make you perfect before Daddy gets home... So make up is a must for you!! And I think I have the perfect idea for your WHORE face! All sissied up and ready for Daddy!!! I'm so horny for him, and you're so deeply mindfucked that you'll go along with anything I make you do now. However, Today you're just a loser cuck that doesn't even get to watch us. But I'm a cruel cruel brat and I have a great place for you to be while an alpha man fucks my holes and you beg to watch!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am

Under my piss

Wanna experience upclose me shower all over your face and body from my sacred source , want to see how its like to be directly under my piss? Look no further. Just need to hold your breath and keep your eyes open!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom