[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Ballbusting_35

Includes: kick ball, repeat in slow motion, reach around handjob .

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:32 am

Using Ballbusting to train your husband

Nikki has decided to teach her friend Cindy the best way to make sure her husband obeys her at all times; keeping him a state of permanent ball pain and fear of the next ballbusting! It's a very simple way of keeping the male subservient and reminding him of his weakness. Nikki demonstrates various ways of hurting Cindy's husband's balls and Cindy tests them all out under Nikki's guidance. Poor Paul's delicate balls really suffer as the ladies abuse them.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:33 am

NO MERCY FOR THIS SLAVE

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:34 am

Self defense lesson for girls Ballbusting

Good afternoon girls! My name Janin. Today I will give you a lesson in self-defense. To protect yourself from attack, you should know a few basic techniques. If someone tries to blink at your honor and dignity. There are several pain points on the body of men - in the eyes, chin, Adam's apple, the carotid artery on the neck, the sleepy plexus, the kidneys and the most painful blows in the groin, on the male genitalia! Geneticia men consist of testicles and the penis and they are in the scrotum. There are several ways to strike the balls - this is with the knee, the upper part of the foot, the toe of the shoe, the heel. Now I will demonstrate to you clearly the technique of each strike...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:35 am

Old Balls Got Busted

Just wonderful Ballbusting scene to my Brand New 60 y.o. Slave, i believe i broke Its balls!
I wear : Leather Hessian boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Skirt, Leather top!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am

MissLiLu - BallBusting Queen 2

I start from Spanking my slave with my Favorite Stick, I hit it balls, cock, and legs! But then i Just Start Kicking its Balls! If you love True Ballbusting - you have to watch it! I wear leather Hessian Boots and I Hit its Balls and Penis real Hard!! Loved it !!I wear lots of natural Leather!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:46 pm

I will do it with everyone

Hello beautiful Mistress! I'm one of your fellow followers. I would like to know if you can make a video were you crush a pair of bull testicles first into your open toed shoes or better sandals and then finish them off with your red toes painted barefeet describing how you would like to do this to all of your slaves, using your big toes to dig into them and open them. You are sitting at the table wearing your stockings with your heeled sandals on. You take a plastic bag with these two testicles you have just rip off one of your slaves after some ballbusting. ..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Stella Ballbusting

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Meeting my first true Slave

I start from Spitting into my slave`s face and slapping Its face. But then i just start kicking his balls with my sharp boots. At the end i let that slave to show his appreciation and lick my boots

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:49 pm

2 Girls No Cup A

On this relaxing, Sunday afternoon, Alexa and Electra decided to meet up at Team BALLBUSTER for a fun game of Power Gauge! These two, sexy Princesses just LOVE Kicking Nuts, so they invented this game where they start their Kicks at 10% Power, and then steadily increase the force of their strikes until they are Hauling off at Full Power.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting