[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Giantess SuperGirl - Jacquelyn Velvets MP4

Supergirl (Jacquelyn Velvets) hears that someone needs her help and starts searching for them but does not see anyone. Her strong voice echos as she calls out. It takes awhile before she finds a tiny men who is stealing. This will not do and she has the perfect form of justice. She grabs his wiggling body and plops him in her mouth before swallowing it down.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:40 pm

TFF1154_Stephanie Bonham Carter - MP4 4K UHD

Giantess Stephanie Bonham Carter is busy reading her magazine when she notices them. Small. tiny, inch high guys stood in the pile of the carpet beneath her. Rather freaky, she thinks that they more resemble insects than actual people and with insects, she crushes them beneath her shoe - 4K, Blondes, Inch High Guys, Heel Fetish, Heels Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Sakura the Destroyer and Her Vibrator - Part 1 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 pm

La gara del micro segaiolo The race for the tiny wanker

NIna and Alissa are my big sisters. The clip would be in pov. I am a tiny man in their house. Like most tiny men, I've come to look up giantess's skirts. I'm walking through their living room when Alissa walks in. She doesn't notice me at first, but when she does, she seems happy to see me. She calls in Nina and they quickly prevent my escape. I'm surprised to find that they are happy to see me. They know I've probably come to look up their skirts and they've made a competition out of it. They want me to jerk off under their skirts and see which of them can get me to cum. They both squat down exposing their panties to me, and coerce me to jerk off to them. They each want me to cum under one of their skirts, making the jerk off motion next to their crotches and pointing on the floor under their skirts where they want me to cum. They each vie for my attention, cheering me on like I was a puppy doing a trick for them. They also take turns standing over me so I can look up their skirts. Eventually I cum under Nina's skirt. They had fun convincing me to cum but now Nina gets to have her prize. What they didn't tell me is that now Nina gets to be the one to squish me. She stands under and raises her foot to squish me, trampling me under her foot. They can here my bones crunching underneath, giggling with each crunch. Eventually they stop, noticing that I'm now a stain on the floor. Alissa wipes my remains off the floor. The two giantess wave goodbye to my remains and then throw the tissue away, ending the clip.

FULL HD ITA

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Karolina Von in Giantess Face Sitting!! (WMV 1920x1080)

[Funhouse After Dark present] You messed with the wrong giant, that's because Karolina Von heard you whistling at her and that sexy ass of hers! Well she had something for you too. Since you loved that ass so much and your all the way down there, she figured now is the time to give you that ass that you want so much. But instead of having fun with her, she is going to have fun with you with some well deserved giantess face sitting. There is no way of getting out of this now as she has you right where she wants you, under her big sweet ass!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Scarlett & Noelle - let's crush them under boots! Full HD

Scarlett is young beautiful 5'9'' (176 cm) tall blondie with sexy size 9 US (40 EU) feet. Noelle is beautiful young 6'0'' (182 cm) tall brunette with feet size 9 US (40 EU). They are wearing dresses with pantyhose and high-heeled boots. Scarlett caught 10 little men in a box and offers her friend Noelle to crush them under their massive boots. The girls stomp and crush all these pathetic tiny men like a dirty insects underneath the heels and soles of the boots. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Humiliated with ashes and wax (Giantess) NQ

ITA: Cotto a puntino: Sono Miss Petra, una dea gigante molto sadica! Amo il fuoco e tutto ciò che brucia. Tu sei un piccolo uomo nelle mie mani! Mi diverto a soffocarti col fumo della mia sigaretta e non solo; ti brucio e ti butto la cera bollente addosso! ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Trouble in urine

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:16 pm

I WANT TO GET little Mike ON DATE g

ORDER: "You both have a crush on me and know that I like tall women. So you start by comparing height in the beginning bare feet and then the taller one teases the shorter one flexing her bug muscles and legs. But the shorter one decides to grow taller and is the next day actually taller after drinking a full glass of milk. She rubs her belly saying that she loved drinking the milk to get taller. But it doesn't stop there the taller one decides to drink milk also to grow again taller than the shorter one. You start to laugh and tease again flexing your muscles saying you are bigger and that you are going to get Mike on a date. You both perform in underwear and do lots of stretching and smiling with comparisons."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm

GIANTESS TIFFANY DISCOVERS YOU - HD

You are small and have broken into the home of Tiffany to get a better look at her. You don't think that she will see you since you are so tiny. You hide behind a waste basket and watch her walk into her office and sit on the love seat. She doesn't notice you at first until she senses someone watching her. She discovers you. You have no where to run. She stands above you and then picks you up. She threatens to squish you...even eat you. You don't know what is going to me your demise and wait in anticipation. In the end, you end up on the bottom of her shoe. Flattened...FETISH ELEMENTS: GIANTESS, POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, LONG HAIR, HIGH HEELS, MOUTH FETISH, VORE

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess