[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:08 pm

Kimberly Kane Shocks Cock & Balls (MOV)

Kimberly hooks up her electrical tens unit box to James Bound's cock and balls. She continues to test his pain tolerance by delivering jolts of electricity that has James writhing in pain. ELECTRIC PLAY, SUFFER FOR ME, SENSUAL DOMINATION

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:10 pm

Take it like a slut.. no matter what! - Sarah DiAvola & TerraMizu - WMV 720 HD

Hey loser, ready to get fucked? Of course you are, you're a SISSY SLUT ready to spread her legs! You look adorable now, but your makeup will be smeared from all the tears running down your face, while you're choking on our STRAP-ON cocks! Get ready to open those dick-sucking lips of yours, because we're ready to fill that whore mouth! You will take it like a slut.. no matter what!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Wicked Mistress

I am your god, your existence. You will worship me, you will obey me. I will tease you, I will hurt you and delight in your pain. I will memorize you, you are mine. You are my property, completely under my spell.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Pathetic Slave for Goddess - HD 720p WMV (smaller file)

You are nothing but a pathetic beta bitch. Serving Me is the only thing you think about. Every time I walk into the room, your brain turns to mush. You will serve Me and follow My demands. I am your Superior Goddess, and you will please Me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:40 pm

HD Extreme huge orgasm

The slave feels that if Mistress Sophie continues exciting him with her skillful hands and the mischievous spark in her eyes, he is going to explode right there, in front of her, between her fingers. And of course Sophie senset his extreme arousement and she continues caressing his nipples, balls and cock with oiled palm and fingers. Suddenly he ejaculated huge, far and pulsating.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

I Am your New Keyholder - HD 720p WMV (smaller file)

You have been serving Me as My loyal slave. I control how you stroke and when you cum. Up until this point, I have allowed your dick to remained unlocked, but that is about to change. Now, I am your keyholder. You will stay locked up for Me for as long as I desire. Don’t worry, I will keep your key in a safe place, out of your reach.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Der Kliniker 5

Unterspritzung der Sklaventitten mit Kochsalzlösung

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Extra Hard Paddling with Andrea Untamed

Bend over and take your spanking from Andrea Untamed. Because one wooden paddle isn't hard enough for her, she uses two on her hapless helpless victim. She spanks and beats him until his ass is glowing as bright red as her paddle! Every strike brings her more joy and him more agony. The cool leather of the spanking horse he is bent over contrasts with the heat of her blows on his sensitive skin. Will you be the next man bound naked in the dungeon to take a beating?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 pm

REA And VALENTINA - Our Favorite Neighbor - Tape Bondage And Femdom

REA: We relax at our place with Valentina and we are bored, two Mistresses must never be bored! But always something happens, so after few minutes a neighbor knocks the door, asking for duck tape. First time we see this pathetic little guy, even if he is living for 10 years here, as he tells us, but he is perfect for some fun! We bring the duck tape for him, but we give it in another way, as we tape him to a chair! We tape his hands and he is in panic, so we have to hold him and tape his mouth to shut him up. We pull his hair and smother him with our hands and we slap his face. He asked for tape after all, if he would ask for sugar, we could cover him in sugar! We open the window wide and we pull his chair next to the window, so all the neighbors can see him bondaged on our chair! We have so much fun, we start to play football with Valentina, using him as a ball as his chair rolls to our kicks! We kick his face and body and crush his dick, it is so much fun!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

I Don't Like The Look Of You

Stella Liberty gets bored with her slaves sometimes and does weird things to them just for her amusement. She wraps him with plastic tubing and beats him until she starts to blow off the stress of the day. Then she covers his mouth with her hands because she simply wants to and tbh just can't stand the look of him these days.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom