[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Sydney vs. cock and balls

The slave sits next to the platform and puts his sensitive parts on it. Sydney notices it and figures out a good way to enjoy herself torturing him. She stands on the platform and she tramples on the slave's cock and balls is ballet shoes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:11 pm

THE MASSACRE OF KATE "BREAKING FRAGILE TORAX - GIANT MISTRESS KATE BECKER - CLIP 2 HD

STARRING: KATE GIANT AND SLAVE BIANCA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:11 pm

pp021

pantyhose foot fetish

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Head Walker FLOOR CAM

Now we know Krystal weighs 60.9kg in these heels its time to test out her weight on her slaves head, here Krystal walks back and fourth exiting and entering the room and using her slaves head as a stepping stone whilst walking in and out of the doorway, she pauses on his head each time so he can feel her weight crush him. (Clip is 2:08)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Miss Katy van Strange tramples a guy under her sneakers and her bare feet #2 - 640p MP4

Miss Katy van Strange doesn't care of his moaning, she tramples the guy under her full weight and she loves to stand on a guys face with both feet. First she kicks and tramples the loser under her sneakers and she laughs at him while he suffers under her weight. After that she removes her shoes and tramples the victim under her cute, sweaty soles. She loves the view from above and the feeling und her bare soles. Fantastic views for all trampling fans incl point of views :D

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Ariel crush fece

I like to play with my slave, especially with his life! I like to stand up on his neck, his throat and to feel as he is trying to breathe. I look at his face as he is struggling! That feels good, it excites me very much that I can do that and he is totally vulnerable.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Trampled and Subdued

This slave is so pathetic he cannot stop whining and crying while I trample him. Even when I take My sexy boots off and crush him under My soles he still whines, even though My cute knee high socks are so cozy. I rub them all over his face and head to show him, but he seems to just get more riled up...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Red PVC Mini Skirt & Tan Wedge Platform Shoes (4K)

Jane slips on her big massive platform wedge shoes and buckles them up Jane is gonna step on her victims head in all of her shoes and boots she owns, Jane is wearing her short tight PVC mini skirt, this girl looks so sexy standing there on him whilst he suffers in pain beneath her, she talks to another girl who is off camera whilst ignoring her slaves pain whilst stepping on his head in her hard wedge shoes. (Clip is 2:53)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28 pm

/HD/ You ruined my game

Mistress Ariel wants to play with her slave, his wide face is a perfect spot for her dirty shoes and pointy high heels. She wants to step on his ugly face so badly, stand on him watching as her high heels push into his skin and flesh and his face distorts from the hard soles of her ankle boots, but the slave constantly tries to move his face, because it hurts him. After a few minutes Ariel feels that it's enough of him, he ruined the game for her, because he can't stay in one place.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Trampling in gymnastics slippers MP4

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot, I enter the room, my Made waits chained on me in his place. In my hand I have my new gymnastic slippers in black leather. I sit down on a chair and put on my new slippers. I like it a lot and I look at my legs in the mirror. So now it starts Made, now I'll take care of you. I hit the ground with a whip. Chains are loosened and my Made is supposed to lie down in front of a dresser. He gets kicked by me with my feet. It starts a nice trampling in the gymnastics slippers. Then I use his body again as carpet and run down on him on us. Face sitting! This massaged me my buttocks. Trampling, , pantyhose, ass fetish, slave training, face sitting, barefoot, humiliation, foot slave training, long legs, cfnm, femdom, german femdom, domination, german mistress, deutsche domina, brunette goddess

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling