[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:48 pm

I do trampling at the stuffed toy

I have no men on which to practice trampling so I'll settle for the stuffed toy

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:50 pm

1755 Flipflop trampling with Sarah and Safia

Trampled under their flip flops , head trampling , face standing

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Our New Human Trampoline with Mistress Esme

Its girl’s night in with Mistress Esme and when I bring Her into My lounge, I show Her the object lying on the floor. Unsure of what it actually is, We soon decide it must be a human trampoline. The two of us immediately start stomping on it, but we’ve never heard a trampoline make such noises! When Esme starts trampling on the cock, it lets out a strange high pitched noise so I put My foot on its mouth to make it shut up. We walk all over it but the noises persist - and not just from our racious laughter. Discovering some lumps in the middle, we flip it over and then the trampling really begins! The two of us must be pretty excited by now as we take turns jumping up and down on it. Suddenly, it becomes more animated as we command it to lift itself up. Esme starts with some light kicks to the groin area to see if she can get a rise out of it and apparently this human trampoline as it seems to want more. But when we take turns spitting into its asshole, that’s when things start getting a bit messy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:58 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - BOOTDOMS - HD

ITALIAN SPEAKING

After letting our bitch out of his cage, we have decided to use him for some exercise. He is below the trapeze and we are going to use it to help us double up on him. We begin by getting a good boot hold on his pathetic body, as we stand on him while we hold onto the trapeze. His face and head receive a good trampling, as I get my slut to lick my boots my friend jumps on his belly and his balls. We change places, and it's my turn to pulverize his flab. He can only grunt and squeal like a little piggy, as we continue to make him suffer under our beautiful black leather boots...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Dance On Me (HD Formatted) Clip 5 - WMV Version

STARRING: Angela Faith, Francesca Le', tramplee

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:01 pm

TRAMPLE FACE DOUBLE GIRLS - NEW MF JANUARY 2019 - CLIP 4 - Exclusive MF.

Staring:Trample Face specific film - Two girls who know very well what domination is, show to their slave, stepping on her face in her body, making her suck her feet, and sitting with her asses on her face until she loses her breath . Do not lose!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Smoking A Cigarette Whilst Standing On His Head In Converse

Here is our girl Krystal stepping on her useless slaves head in her converse whilst enjoying a cigarette, her victim is clearly in pain beneath her as she comfortably stands on his head. (Clip is 3:47)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 pm

vf1755h, Man feels so defenseless under shoes of girl in black

Woman in black with skinny legs wears heavy brown boots with hard rough sole. And man can feel the wear marks on the tread when she is stomping all over his body focusing on face. Man suffers her jumping and shifting from one foot to the other putting her weight upon moveless body.
See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Sexy lady in army uniform is hunting prisoner

He is an old man and their prisoner. Now he has fled and tried to hide in an old building. But the sexy lady in army uniform has already recorded the track. When she finally has him, she kicks him very brutally with their boots. He screams in pain and begs for mercy at the lady.

Der alte Mann ist ihr Gefangener. Nun ist er geflohen und versucht sich in einem alten Gemäuer zu verstecken. Doch Lady Vampira braucht nicht lange in ihrer sexy Armeeuniform um ihn zu entdecken. Als sie ihn hat wird er mit gemeinen schmerzhaften Gummigeschossen traktiert und dann tritt sie ihn sehr brutal mit ihren Stiefeln. Er schreit vor Schmerzen und bettelt um Gnade bei der Lady, doch seht selbst.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Moring Aerobic Step Routine (pt2)

It’s workout time, with the sexy fire Latina, Reyna de la Rosa and her dumb aerobic step. Reyna loves her step and the much it can take with her pounding up and down as her routine has her stepping up and down and hard impacts. Reyna has one foot up in the air as she extends her strong legs up in the air and one diving down onto his stomach. The Latina goddess shows no mercy as she works out trying to lose calories while trying to help rugboy lose his big gut. One of Reyna’s favorite routine is marching up and down with a rhythm that makes rugboy wish she can stop. You know what they say no pain, no gain.(part 2 of 2)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling