[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:27 pm

POWERFUL MARCHES OF DEMMY WITHOUT MERCY - TOP GIRL DEMMY - CLIP 1 IN HD

STARRING: DEMI DEVASSA AND SLAVE BIANCA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

New Orange Shoes FLOOR CAM

Do you like my new shoes? i am just having a drink and a dance on my slaves head, i do some dancing and some standing the music is on so i do like a bit of a boogie, i am wearing a pair of shorts with tights whilst trampling my slaves head and having a laugh and a joke with another girl who is off camera i am partying on his useless head. (Clip is 2:07)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Stiletto Trampling (small version)

GERMAN SPEAKING

I love my leather stiletto heels so much. You will get to know why. They're absolutely perfect for a painful trampling session! Lie down, slave! You will now know what it's like to have my heel drill down into your flesh. I ove it when a slave's body is covered in the red stamps of my high heels. I like to use my full body weight to cause you the maximum amount of suffering under me. Your face shows so much pain, I love to look down at it while I trample. Of course, I want your cock and balls to suffer too. Do you think I'll stand on your cock? I certainly will!

German Description:
Stiletto Trampling
Ich liebe nichts mehr als schöne spitze Leder Stilettos. Du wirst auch erfahren, warum ich sie so sehr liebe. Sie eignen sich hervorragend für geiles Trampling mit Spuren, auf deinem Sklavenkörper. Leg dich hin ! du wirst nun erfahren, wie es sich anfühlt,wenn spitzen Absätze sich in dein Fleisch bohren. Ich liebe es , wenn dein Körper übersäht ist von roten runden Absatzwunden. Gerne nutze ich mein ganzes Körpergewicht, sodass du ordentlich unter mir zu leiden hast ! Ich liebe es wenn du jammerst und jaulst und ich auf dir stehe und in dein Schmerzverzerrtes Gesicht schaue . Ich nehme mir natürlich auch deine Eier und deinen Schwanz vor. Ob er meine Stilettos aushält?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Girls dirty socks domination 485521

The young girl trampled on slave with dirty socks, ball busting, crotch trampling, sock smelling and licking, smelling her toe seam, face and throat standing, eat her stinky socks

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:02 pm

Chiara yoga foot fetish domination

Chiara is also a yoga teacher and today she is going to give you a simpel yoga class...but as soon as she notices you can't stop lurking and staring and her bare yoga feet, she decides to give you a "better and closer look", using you as her human yoga exercises mat's, trampling you with her feet all over your body and face.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Carpet Cleaner's Crunch (HD Formatted) Clip 5 - WMV Version

STARRING: Crystal White, Coral Sands, tristin

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:06 pm

1751 Socks cock trampling with Katy and Florence

Trampled under their socks , face standing , head trampling , socks smelling , cock trampling , socks job

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 pm

MINERVA - Indoors Powerwalk - BRUTAL Trampling And Facestanding In Sneakers (GO PRO Camera - WMV HD)

This is the GOPRO WMV HD for an amazing view of the action! For the usual WMV HD:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Under Kittina is sneakers!

I like to play with my slave, especially with his life! I like to stand up on his face and his throat to feel as he is trying to breathe. I look at his face as he is struggling! That feels good, it excites me very much that I can do that and he is totally vulnerable. She stands on the slave and she tramples on the slave's face is sneakers.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Carpet Cleaner's Crunch (HD Formatted) Clip 8 - WMV Version

STARRING: Crystal White, Coral Sands, tristin

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling