[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Shiny Mary Jane Head Trampling Heels

Chelsea is wearing a pair of high heel shiny Mary Jane pair of shoes to trample all over her slaves head, she is dressed as an office girl and just steps on his head without any care she don't care if she hurts or damages him she just steps on him as if he was nothing, 2:50 into the clip Chelsea grabs the camera and she films her shoe up close whilst grinding it on his head. (Clip is 3:36)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Bartending at BallBusters-1st Shift (pt.2)

Bar BallBusters is going to be fun night, not only for the customers but the bartenders as they will have a human rug to stand on as they work. Standing all night can be hard work but having a soft floor surface can make it better and fun. Rugboy is place behind the bar just to help the bartenders withstand the night. If a customer pisses them off they can take it out on the floor, or if it’s a slow night they can entertain themselves by how many sounds the floor makes. Mistress of Mararude takes first shift, being 5’8 140lbs gives rugboy a hard task early on of the night. Mistress of Mararude enjoys the feeling of having something soft under her foot, and crushing it makes it more amusing to her having her foot sink in to his body. Rugboy is already feeling his body sore but it’s just the start of the night and has 3 more shifts to go. (part 2 of 2)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Soft belly trampling 242597

My goddess Nini barefoot trample on my belly squeezing heavy and deep, She squatted heavier. Her toes tickled my nose and smelled her feet. face standing, crotch trample

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Tramp her toes very hard

Tramp her toes very hard

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:50 pm

1750 Boots cock trampling with Katy and Florence

Trampled under their boots , face standing , head trampling , cock trampling , boots licking , boots job

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Stomach trample nice way by a BBW who have a nice high heel shoes!

This is a hard belly trample with high heels and barefoot!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Carpet Cleaner's Crunch (HD Formatted) Clip 3 - MP4 Version

STARRING: Crystal White, Coral Sands, tristin

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 pm

PVC Mini Skirt & Kinky Fetish Boots (4K)

I am just gonna step on my slaves head here and crush it under my hard platform boots just look at his face as i step on it so glad that ain't my head, i step all over his head and do a little dancing to the music i love dancing so i could not help but do a bit on his worthless head as he suffers beneath me. (Clip is 2:15)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 pm

2 Schoolgirls Head & Hands Walking

2 schoolgirls wearing their tight short skirts tights and flat school shoes walk all over the slave the girls step on his head and hands walking back and fourth over him and hurting him, the girls take turns walking on their slave. (Clip is 2:22)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Handbreaker 2.

Sheela trampling on my hand. She has a nice pantyhose and 79 kilos.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling