[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:35 pm

STILETTO HEELS TOTAL MASACRE OF YOUR BODY AND FACE - VINYL BOOTS BARBARIC TRAMPLING - MOBILE (854x480)

Only really sharp stiletto heels can cause a real damage. And this is how I treated my slave wearing vinyl boots with the sharpest stiletto heels. These boots are heel and my slave found out about that. This time I was merciless and nothing couldn't sop me - even he was crying and screaming at the top of his lungs.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:55 pm

SHEYLA DANTAS TRAMPLING ABNEY FULL EDTION FOR SPECIAL OFFER

Beautiful Sheyla Dantas with nice body and delicous feet is trampiing slave Abney. Barefeet she tramples him on belly and chest and also his head. She orders him turn over for walking an tampling and jumping on his back. Very sensual...WATCH PREVIEW OR GIF...VISIT OUR OTHER FETISHES CLIPS STORES CLICKING BANNERS....720 X 480 ...FULL 28 MINUTES FOR SPECIAL OFFER.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Clean My Mortal Feet ! LQ7

LQ Version - Dial up

Go on the FIRST PAGE to get the FULL HD (1080) Version.

Just select

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Indian Poms Fur Bootjob

I give my slave a bootjob with my fur boots. He love it when i rub his cock on the fur and the stomp his cock down with the boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Two Trampling Schoolgirls

2 schoolgirls trample their slave the girls just step all over his body at the same time the pressure on him is immense that's a lot of weight on the poor guy, you see him squirm under their girls as they step on his body. (Clip is 2:08)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Brutally trampled under cowboy boots ( Miss Mira ) - FULL HD MP4

Lady Mira tramples her slave under her new Cowboy Boots. She tramples his whole body and face and she wants him to lick the soles of her boots . A very brutal trampling action and a mistress without mercy !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Sydney crush

I like to play with my slave, especially with his life! I like to stand up on his neck, his throat and to feel as he is trying to breathe. I look at his face as he is struggling! That feels good, it excites me very much that I can do that and he is totally vulnerable.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Trampling in Adidas Superstar and using my slave as human ashtray

Trampling my slave while smoking. I use in body as an ashtray for fun.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:19 pm

EVIKE - Take A Shower! - SADISTIC Facestanding And Facetrampling NON STOP (Mostly Close Up)

I wait for my hard punishent from Evike, as I destroyed her shower and she is very angry. She comes and says that she will trample my face to punish me and I start to cry already. Evike stands on my face and she never gets off it, she stands in all positions and smothers me under her feet. She feels absolutely no mercy for me, she kicks my face as she stands on it or she tramples it brutally and presses it down under her feet, I feel my face melted! This tiny bitch doesn't stop, she keeps trampling my face and she crushes my throat and smothers me with the other foot, or she even makes me worship her feet as she stands on my face!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Sasha Crushes Her Slaves Head In 2 Pairs Of High Heel Shoes

Sasha is wearing tight jeans that shows off her amazing butt she is wearing silver high heels whilst stepping all over her slaves head near the television, she then puts on the black heels and stands on his head on the other side near the wall, you can see the slave clearly in pain and suffering beneath this girls shoes as she stands full weight all over his head. (Clip is 7:43)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling