[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:21 pm

OLIVIA IS TRAMPLED, KICKED, FLOGGED, AND FORCED TO WORSHIP MISTRESS CLAIRE'S FEET - COMPILATION OF 3 FOOTDOM CLIPS *** wmv ***

This is a compilation of 3 previously posted full length un-edited clips of Olivia serving under Mistress Claire's feet, being offered at a discount. In the first scene, Mistress Claire is getting ready to take a bath, but first she tells her foot slave Olivia that she wants her feet to already be clean before she gets in the bath. Olivia doesn't need further instruction, she is a true foot slut. She licks and sucks on every inch of Claire's toes and bare soles, even gagging on her feet. In the second scene, Mistress Claire tramples Olivia's back, ass, and face with full weight and then sits on Olivia and makes her worship her feet. In the last scene, Olivia is let out of her room and berated for showing up earlier with strange marks on her back that obviously came from someone else. Mistress Claire at first appears as if she's gonna go easy on her and not punish her too harshly. She pins Olivia up against the wall with her foot and makes her brush her hair, and then forces Olivia to worship her feet. Just when her little foot slave thinks she's gotten off easy, Claire out of nowhere starts beating the living hell out of Olivia's back with a flogger, as hard as she can hit her with it, over and over and over. Relentlessly. Right on top of the fresh marks that she had on her back already. After delivering a harsh beating, Claire seems satisfied and says at least now she knows that the marks on her slave are from her. Olivia grovels at her Mistress's feet and has definitely learned her lesson!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Cock destruction Part 1 (CAM 2)

Liza destuct poor cock under her boots with pleasure. Part one. 13:21 min

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:29 pm

TRAMPLING BIG JUMPS ''THE MASSACRE'' -- MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL - CLIP 6 - EXCLUSIVE KC IN HD

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Crushing the slave's hands under converse (small version)

Converse might not seem too bad for a trampling video - but the rubber soles have good grip on skin and the signature tread leaves behind nice marks on the hands as well. I'm walking over the slave's hands, keep standing on them with my full weight, jump on and off his hands and enjoy how he's screaming and shaking in pain. Soon his hands are completely covered with the tread pattern - but it's far from over ... he'll have to endure it way longer! I also order him to turn his hands around and crush his knuckles against the hard wooden floor!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:31 pm

On the Prowl- mp4 format

This is a re-release of one of my top selling clips, now in mp4 format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Pre-Practice Warmup - Angel Lee WMV

This was a custom and if you would like one of your own, please email me at the address above!

Angel Lee is warming up for her practice by jumping on her slave. Her metal cleats have so much bite as she warms up by walking on his tender flesh. She stretches her arms up to the ceiling and then walks on his tender skin.

He lets out groans of distress before she really starts the brutal treatment. She makes him lick her dirty sneakers while humiliating him. The only thing he is useful for is to worship her feet. She looks so cute in her sports bra, little booty shorts and knee socks that it is almost hard to believe this pretty girl would have so much maliciousness in her.

She sits on his face so she does not have to listen to his moans. Angel has so much fun hurting him and it makes her giddy with laughter that he takes whatever she doles out.

(In an extra POV angle, she looks down at you and you whimper as she uses her muscular body to dig the sharp metal into you.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Janet's red boots vs soft flesh, throat and face / WMV-SD

Janet a prodom from eastern germany waers red fetish-boots with thick high-heels.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:30 pm

HURT FLOORMAT

BRAND NEW!!! Bliss HURTS her HUMAN FLOOR MAT with her RECKLESS TRAMPLING!!! She JUMPS...STOMPS and STEPS all over his HELPLESS BODY!!!! Bliss shows his BODY NO MERCY!!! She loves HURTING her FLOOR MAT!!!!!! HD QUALITY!!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Jumping off Couch onto My Slave - SD (.mp4)

Merely walking and standing on my slave is not enough. I have to make it more interesting so I jump up and down on my couch and land on my slave again and again. Nothing like standing on his throat as well just to keep from getting bored. I stomp and compress my carpet slave and jump up and down on him like a trampoline. Don't you wish you were him? Being under my feet you can take all my pent up aggression. Isn't that what slaves are for?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:34 pm

SARINA - TREADING FORCE - Clip 01

STARRING: SARINA & KARLA

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling